Chapter 14: Weird

"Welcome back,Haruto !" Maka smiled as you and Haruto got in front of the school. "Thanks !" Haruto happily replied. "Oh. It's everyone ! Hey !" Liz smiled,walking to the group with Kid and Patty. "Where's the star team ?" Soul blinked. "Well… I think i—"

"HAHA ! THE BIG STAR IS HERE !"

You all blinked,looking at the stairs. "Speak of the devil…" Kid shrugged. Blackstar grinned,going over to you and patting your head. "Good morning !" He chuckled. Everyone blinked,you smiling. "Uhm… Good morning." You smiled. Blackstar was about to speak when Haruto grabbed your hand,and yanked you away. "My,sorry Blackstar-kun. But (y/n) still has to help me catch up with the lessons I missed. I hope you don't mind." He smiled,before starting to walk away. You just followed,then waved at them.

"See ya later !" You smiled. Patty giggled. "Bye bye (y/n)~!" She waved. Blackstar just watched,crossing his arms. Tsubaki glanced at him. "Anything wrong ?" She asked. "Nothing." Blackstar sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oi oi,(y/n). Are you busy this night ?" Blackstar poked your shoulder. You blinked,then shook your head. "Nope. Why ask ?" You asked with a smile. "Ask her out on a date or something." Tsubaki's advice rang in his mind. Blackstar scratched his head then looked away with slight,pink cheeks. "U-uh… Nothing.. Just… Asking…" He stuttered. You blinked,then just shrugged. "Okay." You mumbled then went back to reading.

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's POV*~*~*~*

The heck ?! I know I was about to ask her for a hang out or something ! What happened ?! "Okay,class. It's friday today and it'll be P.E,so we'll be having those physical stuff. I'll give everyone 15 minutes to change into gym clothes and go to the field." Sid said then went out of the room. I looked around,seeing (y/n) leave and go with Maka and the others. "Oi. We'll go change now. Are you coming ?" Kid poked my shoulder. "Ah.. Well… Yeah.." I stood up then started walking. Soul looked confused. "You seem to be out of yourself. Anything wrong ?" He asked. I just sighed. "Nah. Everything's fine." I grinned with a thumb up. Kid and Soul exchanged looks,before shrugging and agreeing.

"Dang,what happened to me back there ?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You blinked,looking at the mirror. "Uh… Aren't we supposed to wear… Jogging pants…?" You asked. Maka laughed. "We wear shorts here." She shrugged. Liz nodded in agreement. "Yep. Get used." She smiled. You sighed,then just nodded.

"But… People will see most of your legs and—" "Nah nah. About them,you can just kick their ass." Patty giggled. "Or Blackstar can do the favor cause he li—" "PSSSST !" Everyone else except you interrupted Tsubaki. She blinked,then covered her mouth with one hand. "Sorry." She shrugged. "We almost got our asses kicked Tsubaki !" Liz sighed. "Huh ? By who ?" You blinked. Maka looked at you,then just laughed. "Ahh. Nothing." She smiled. You looked confused,then just decided to shrug it off.

You all went to the field,talking about random stuff. You pulled your hair to a ponytail then went to the group. "It still haven't started ? I thought Sid said 15 minutes ?" Maka blinked. "They're late." Soul shrugged. You looked around,not seeing Blackstar with them. "Oi oi,Kid. Where's Blackstar ?" You asked. Kid looked at you,then smiled. "He bought some soda because he said he was thirsty,so we just got along and decided to buy you all some also." He answered.

"HEYYO PEOPLE ! HOW'S THE GANG WITHOUT THE STAR ?"

Everyone sighed as they heard Blackstar's voice. "It's okay now ! The star is back ! No need to be ups—" Blackstar blinked,looking at you. You looked back,confused of course. He looked away,starting to stutter. "U-uh… Here's the drinks.." He handed the bag to Kid. "Oh ? What happened to your loud mouth ?" Kid blinked,looking confused. Blackstar scratched his head. "Nothing.." He mumbled. The girls exchanged looks,then laughed. You looked at them,blinking. "What's funny ?" You asked. Soul grinned. "It's something we can't tell you." He placed an arm on Kid. Kid laughed. "Agree." He snapped his fingers. You and Blackstar exchanged looks,before shrugging.