Chapter 23: Beach ?

Blackstar ran around,looking for his partner of course. "Tsubaki !" He yelled. "Tsuba—" He blinked,noticing Kouri at the dark hallway of the school. He got curious,so he followed her.

Kouri was glaring at the ground. "Damn that two.. I can't keep a close watch…" She grumbled. Blackstar continued to watch,holding a serious stare. "If I'm not acting as a student here,I should've just killed them…" Kouri muttered. Blackstar blinked. "Kill who ? Acting ?" He thought.

Kouri felt his wavelength,making her glance through the corner of her eyes before speaking. "Show up. I can feel your prescence." She muttered. Blackstar froze,then stepped out,scratching his head.

"Heh… Sorry.." He grinned. Kouri blinked,then looked at him. "Why are you following me ?" She asked. Blackstar started sweating,but he made up an excuse. "Uh… I was… Practicing my ninja skills !" He laughed nervously. Kouri plainly looked,then smiled. "Ne ne,it still sucks a bit cause I felt your prescence. Try practicing more,okay ?" She patted his head then walked off. "Tch… Another one ? Damn it." Kouri cursed in her mind.

"I'll just finish her with force then."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oi… Haruto…" You pouted,looking at him as you both walked home. Haruto blinked. "Yes ?" He asked. "Why do you seem to be so close to Blackstar now..?" You asked. Haruto looked confused. "Well,we both are guys." He shrugged. You sighed. "Are you thinking of changing meisters ?" You asked. Haruto choked,shocked.

"Me ? Change meisters ? BLACKSTAR ?!" He exclaimed. You nodded. "You both are together for a lot of time…" You sighed. Haruto laughed. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT ?! Of course I won't ! I won't change meisters because I love you !" He chuckled. You blinked,looking at him. "You… Huh ?"

Haruto froze,turning pale. He nervously laughed,scratching his head. "I… Uh… I love you as my friend ! Hehe…" He mumbled as an excuse. You blinked,then smiled. "I love you as my best friend too." You shrugged. "Now let's go get home and have some pasta ! Agh,I'm so hungry~!" You laughed. Haruto watched,sighing. "Oi oi,make the pasta delicious,okay ?" You chuckled then ran forward. Haruto smiled.

"Ya know,someday I hope you'll say I love you the same as how I want to say.." He mumbled,watching you sprint like a monster was chasing you. He smiled,then started running. "Wait up !" He laughed,running and trying to catch up with you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oooh~ School's out tomorrow !" Patty giggled. "Really ? Why ?" You asked. "No one knew. Even me." Kid shrugged. Blackstar lazily laid on your table,pouting. "It's so hot today ! Argh ! Summer's here !" He groaned. Maka smiled. "This sounds for a beach ! Since there's no school tomorrow.." She suggested. Liz smiled. "Good one,Maka !" She laughed. Haruto chuckled. "Great ! It's been a long time since (y/n) and I went to a beach." He grinned. You glared at him. "Don't you dare try that again." You muttered. "Try what ?" Blackstar asked.

"Well… He tried to…"

(a/n: Dat cliffhanger :P)