Chapter 24: Cupcake memory ?

"O-oi ! It's not like I did it on purpose !"

Haruto exclaimed. Everyone laughed just after you got finished telling them. "You did !" You huffed. "I tripped on water so I accidentally untied your swimsuit ties !" Haruto retorted. Everyone laughed. "*cough* Pervert *cough*" Soul muttered,adding more laughs. Haruto pouted. "Fine ! I was planning to mess witih her ! But that kid I messed with took revenge and then tripped me,causing me to pull that string !" He yelled.

Yep. Story was,you both were in the beach with your 'mom' and 'dad'. You forgot the shirt supposed to overlap on the string bikini your mom gave so you ended up swimming just with those on. Haruto messed with a little boy who was creating a sand castle. He poured water on it then ran off,making the kid push him to you and send his hand to pull your top.

"I'm not wearing those again !" You retorted. Blackstar grinned. "I bet you look nice with a string bikini on." He chuckled. Kid laughed with Soul as you grabbed a book then slammed it at his head together with Maka. "PERVERT !" You both yelled. "Blackstar !" Tsubaki sighed. Liz laughed. "You have no choice. You are wearing those." She smirked. Patty nodded. "Yeah yeah !" She agreed. "Make sure it's symmetrical !" Kid added. Haruto pouted. "I still didn't do that on purpose !" He exclaimed. The three boys grinned.

"Really,huh ?"

"I SAID I DIDN'T,DAMN IT !"

"I can't believe we are talking about this…"

"Y-you creeps…"

You muttered,before pouting and grabbing your bag,using it to cover your face. Everyone blinked as you did. "My my,little (y/n) chan's upset." Haruto facepalmed. "Even me myself can't calm her down once she covers her face up with something." He added. Blackstar blinked,remembering something.

"I'm not going down ! I hate you !" The five-year-old (y/n) exclaimed,clinging to a tree branch. Blackstar sighed. "You idiot ! What if you fall ?" He scolded. (y/n) reluctantly shook your head,climbing further upwards. (y/n) were about to climb when she saw a beehive,making her scream and let go of the branch. "(y/n) !" Blackstar looked shocked,(y/n) landing on him with a crash. "Ow…" They both muttered. (y/n) pouted then went under the tree,hiding behind her knees. "I still hate you." She muttered. Blackstar sighed. "I'll give you chocolate cupcakes if you stop." He stood up. (y/n)'s head perked up. "Cupcakes ?" She blinked. Blackstar nodded. (y/n) grinned then stood up. "Let's go !"

"Uhm… I'll… Give you chocolate cupcakes if you stop.." Blackstar blinked,giving the same sentence. You looked up at him,then grinned. "Let's go !" You stood up then sprinted outside. Everyone watched,stunned. "So… Cupcakes. She loves cupcakes." Maka commented. Blackstar sweatdropped. "Tsubaki… Do you have some money at the moment…?" He asked. Tsubaki laughed. "Enough for one cupcake." She joyfully handed her wallet. Blackstar took it as Haruto chuckled. "I never thought of giving her cupcakes when she does that." He shrugged. Blackstar smirked. "That's because I'm awesome." He chuckled. "BLACKSTAR ! LET'S GO EAT CUPCAKES AS YOU SAID !" You yelled from outside. Blackstar blinked,then sighed. "She sure is energetic when it comes to cupcakes…" He muttered. Haruto sighed. "She goes childish when she sees one." He shrugged.

"BLACKSTAR !"

Blackstar blinked. "Yeah yeah ! Coming !" He yelled,running after you.