Chapter 26: Beach time !

"YAHOOOOOOO~! Blackstar in the Death Beach !"

Blackstar chuckled. He was shirtless and wearing green swimming trunks,with a few stars as a design. Everyone laughed as they watched him brag around. Patty giggled,changing into her swimsuit in a flash and running to the water. She was happy because she was wearing a yellow two piece with chibi girraffes as designs.

Kid took two umbrellas then placed each other neatly on the sand,smiling. "Perfect !" He chuckled. Soul and Haruto helped the others in placing their bags under the large umbrellas Kid made. You and the other girls (except Patty cause she's already done) changed to your swimsuits. Of course,you borrowed one of Haruto's shirts,which is oversized for you,to overlap the two piece you bought. Maka was wearing a green one with two thick laces tied behind her neck and back,plus a bottom with a skirt-like cloth overlapping the underpiece. It was designed with white stripes. The one Tsubaki was wearing is plain black in color,with thin strings tied around her neck and back and the bottom piece with small circles around.

Liz was wearing a red one,with black polka dots as a design. It was simple but it was as daring as Tsubaki's. "Aye aye ! Let's go !" They all laughed. You took Haruto's shirt then put it on,before joining them. "Yeah ! Let's go !" You laughed,then ran off with them.

When you stopped,Liz suddenly popped out behind you. "No shirts,(y/n)." She smirked. You blinked. "But—" "Gotcha !" Patty grinned as she pulled the shirt upwards in a swift motion. You gasped as the two piece you were wearing was seen by everyone in the beach.

"Hey (y/n) ! Want som—" Haruto blinked,staring at you. He was holding two popsicles,now shaking because of the view in front of him. "Oi oi,Haruto ! What's wrong ?" Blackstar chuckled,placing an arm around him and stealing one popsicle. He followed his stare,landing his eyes on you.

"O-oi… I-it's rude to stare…" You mumbled. They both blinked,having tints of pink across their cheeks. Their jaws dropped,stuttering. "Y-you look… Sexy…" They mumbled. You gritted your teeth,then gave them a kick. "YOU PERVERTS !" You yelled. They both fell on their backs on the hot sand,dazed off with still that blush and a small drool. "She's so sexy…" Blackstar thought. "I love two pieces now.." Haruto thought also. You huffed,crossing your arms.

"Lose the temper,(y/n)-chan ! I brought cupcakes along." Tsubaki smiled,handing you a cupcake. You blinked,glancing at it with an "*q*" expression and a drool. "Thanks Tsubaki…" You muttered,taking it. Tsubaki glanced at the two males,who was still on the ground,dazed off and jaws dropped. "Are you both okay ?" She blinked. They both sat up,grinning widely.

"Hell yeah."