Chapter 18: Noises ?

"Good morning,(y/n) !!!!!"

Blackstar's voice was heard from the front of the academy. You blinked,looking up. Blackstar smirked as he jumped off of the spike,landing in front of her. "How's your day yesterday without your god ? Was it lonely ?" He chuckled. You blinked,then laughed. "Well… Kind of. But other than that,it's fine." You smiled. Haruto followed you from behind,smiling. "Welcome back,Blackstar ! How's the mission ?" He greeted. Blackstar grinned,looking at him. "Easy ! But the witch got scared of my big prescence and escaped using her ice powers." He pouted. "Coward." He added. Haruto laughed.

"It's fine though. After all,it's not like it's that important. Besides,the mission is to investigate." He shrugged. Blackstar crossed his arms. "Whatever. I still think she's scared." He huffed.

"Ice…?" You thought.

"Haha ! You're an ice witch,right ? Then cool this drink up !" The same blue haired boy gave his soda to you. You blinked,looking at it. "B-but—" "Touch it." He grabbed your hand then made you touch the soda cup. You gasped as it froze,the boy chuckling and opening the lid. "It turned to a soda ice." He laughed. You can't help but to laugh also. "You can't blame me." You shrugged. The male chuckled,patting your head. "Ignore the people who judge you,okay ? Your power has great advantages !" He grinned. You just nodded,smiling.

"(y/n) ?" Haruto's voice pulled you back to reality. "What's wrong ? Are you having a headache ?" Blackstar asked,motioning to your hand which was slightly holding your forehead. You blinked,then just shook your head with a smile. "N-nothing.." You sighed. Haruto leaned close. "Memory ?" He whispered. You slightly nodded. Blackstar's eyes slightly narrowed,pulling you both away. "What are you two whispering about ?" He said,eyeing you both suspiciously. You both exchanged looks,then shook heads. "Nothing !" You said in unison. Yep,you and Haruto kept your amnesia state as a secret so you can live a happy life without those.

Blackstar eyed you both,before pulling away. "Okay. Whatever." He shrugged. "Let's go !" He grabbed your hand and ran off,dragging you. Haruto watched,sighing. "Seems like everything's going back to her,huh.." He shrugged. "Maybe it's better." He smiled then just followed.

He was walking when he heard unusual noise at the backyard. Curiousity took him,so he decided to go and see what it is. He peeked at the corner,seeing a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes. She was holding a map,smirking.

"She's here."