Chapter 20: Kouri Azure

"(y/n) !" Haruto ran beside you,bending down and trying to catch his breath. You blinked,looking at him. "Oh.. What's wrong ?" You asked. Blackstar went to you both,looking confused. "Oi,Haruto. What's wrong ?" He asked. Haruto looked at him,slowly standing up straight. "I have to tell you something. Right now." He grabbed his wrist then started walking. "W-wait,how about (y/n) ?" Blackstar asked. "I'll just wait here." You shrugged. Haruto nodded,then left.

"What is it ? You look like you're in a hurry..." Blackstar muttered,confused. "Look,someone's looking for (y/n) here. And I have a bad feeling about it." Haruto shoved his hands in his pockets. Blackstar glanced at him,eyes narrowing. "Looking for (y/n) ?" He muttered. Haruto nodded. "She has the same hair and eye color as (y/n). That's all I know." He sighed. "We have to be careful,Blackstar. Don't let (y/n) know anything about this." He warned. "Why can't she ? So she can be at least aware,right ?" Blackstar asked.

"No. It's not like that. When (y/n) finds out that a person she doesn't know is looking for her,she'll approach it and ask the person about…" Haruto paused,then looked away. "About something you shouldn't know." He grumbled. Blackstar looked suspicious. "Something I shouldn't know ? You're kidding ! I'm your god,and gods should know anything." He crossed his arms. Haruto sighed. "Fine. But you better shut up." He grumbled. Blackstar just gave a nod.

"(y/n)'s whole past is a mystery. She can't remember anything from the first year to the sixth year of her life. She was suffering from amnesia and until now,she doesn't have a single clue of who she really is,plus who and where her real family is." Haruto explained. Blackstar blinked,then slightly nodded. "So… You two.. Are friends for 10 years now ?"

"Plus step-siblings,Blackstar. My parents adopted her because people say that her family is dead." He shrugged. Blackstar just sighed. "Don't tell anyone about this. I'm serious." Haruto looked at his eyes. Blackstar nodded. "I won't." He held a thumb up. "I'll go try to find out who and why that girl is looking for (y/n)." Blackstar smirked. Haruto chuckled,before starting to walk off. "Good." He smiled. Blackstar just followed,then went back with you and to the classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Class,I just want to announce that we have a new student today." Stein said,twisting the screw in his head. Everyone started murmuring about it,of course. "Here. Meet Kouri Azure." Stein gestured to a girl,with hazelnut-colored air and blue eyes. She gave a wave,smiling. "Hi~" She cheerfully said with a bow. Some just gave a simple hi,and some wave. Haruto and Blackstar just glanced at each other with a shrug. Kouri smiled,her eyes landing on you and Haruto.

"Nice."