Chapter 29: Ice

"Thanks !"

You smiled brightly. Haruto stared at you for a while with an unknown reason,but he just laughed. "It's nothing." He smiled. "Oh… Uhm… I've been wanting to ask you something…" He blinked. You looked at him,smiling. "What is it ?" You asked. Haruto looked away with slight pink cheeks,sighing. "Uh… I was wondering…" He muttered.

"If you'd choose between me and Blackstar to be your boyfriend,who would you choose and why ?"

You blinked,not expecting the question. You scratched your head,then looked away. "Actually… I'd choose Blackstar…" You muttered. Haruto looked startled,but he just sighed it off. "Why ?" He asked. "Well… I see you as an older brother and a best friend. And someone like me doesn't deserve a guy like you." You laughed. "So I'd better choose Blackstar cause he's fit to be with me,if he does have feelings." You shrugged. Haruto sighed then slightly nodded,standing up. "Okay then. Continue cleaning." He smiled,patting your head before waking outside.

He sighed,scratching his head and walking to his room. "Best friend,huh ?" He mumbled. "Tch… Maybe Blackstar already won the fight without even starting it." He shrugged. "Guess I'll just figure her past out for her happiness.." He laid on his bed,sighing and looking at the ceiling.

"I had a feeling that Blackstar's the kid in that picture with her…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"YAHOOOOOOO~! GOOD MORNING (Y/N) !"

Blackstar grinned,going to you and placing an arm around you and messing your hair with the other. "How was the beach ? Did you enjoy it ?" He grinned. You smiled,trying to fix your hair again. "Yep. It was fun." You nodded. Haruto chuckled,going beside you. "Seeing you in that two piece is fun." He teased. You blinked,then smacked his head. "Shut up !" You yelled.

"You went to the beach ?" Kouri walked to you three,blinking. You blinked also,then slightly nodded. "Uh… Yes.." You answered. Blackstar gave a glance at Haruto,who was staring at Kouri. "Ohhhh… Well,summer's really here,huh ?" Kouri shrugged. You just laughed with a nod. "Yep."

Kouri just smiled,then turned around. "Okay. Have fun in the class !" She giggled then started walking. Haruto shoved his hands in his pockets,starting to follow you and Blackstar as he blabbered about stuff. Just when he was about to turn,he noticed a strange,blue spike from Kouri's right hand.

Ice