Chapter 28: Photo Album

Welp,short notice minna~ :D

I have a new book.

See ? Short :3 Anyways,I won't go keep this long. Enjoy the chappy~

~SymmetryPrincess_88

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yay~!"

You giggled,eating the mint-popsicle. Blackstar watched you hum and all,eating the watermelon flavored one. Yep,he was about to eat it but you grabbed it from his hand,then shoved the watermelon popsicle in his mouth. "Well,there she goes." Haruto shrugged. Blackstar pouted. "That was mine." He grumbled. You just laughed then ate the popsicle.

After playing around the water for a few more times,you all decided to go home as the sun sets. You and Haruto got home just after 20 minutes of walking.

"(y/n) !" Haruto yelled from your room. You blinked,before remembering that your room is a total mess. You froze,then slowly stood up. "Y-yeah…?" You stuttered. Haruto sighed.

"Your room is a mess ! Go clean this up before a rat or a cockroach comes !" He scolded. You lazily sighed,giving a nod before going in your room.

You looked at the disaster,sighing. You started picking up the clothes on the floor then place them in the laundry basket,then started organizing your whole room.

You were looking for a certain book under your bed so you moved it out of place,seeing nothing but a photo album. You blinked,taking it and blowing the dust off. "Photo album..?" You sat on your bed,opening it. You looked at the photos,seeing you as a small kid and a boy with spiky blue hair with you in all of them. You both seemed to be so close with each other,making you confused. "I wonder who this guy is…" You mumbled. Haruto opened the door,holding a cupcake.

"Here. Some snack." He smiled. He then noticed the photo album,making him sit beside you. "Huh ? Is that you ?" He asked. You slightly nodded. "I guess…" You mumbled. You stared at the blue-haired kid,sighing. "He seemed so close to me in here…" You mumbled. Haruto sighed,patting your head with a smile. "Want me to figure your past out for you ?" He asked. You blinked. "You will ?" You asked back. He laughed,before giving a nod.

"Of course. If that's what you want."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay,peeps. I just want to inform you all that the next updates will take some time to get published. We just started school and if I lose my place in the top 5,I'll lose my internet for a whole grade quarter TT^TT better study than to lose that. I don't have the exact date when I can publish,but I'll be sure I'll do what I can every week :) That's all ! Sorry for this long disturbance though :/

~SymmetryPrincess_88