Chapter 5: Accident ?

"You will ?" You asked. Blackstar grinned. "Of course. Besides,you remind me of my best friend I told you about." He chuckled. You blinked. "Huh ?" You looked confused. "Well… You both have the same name. But she has a veeeeeeeeeeeery energetic and cool attitude. So I guess you both just have same names." He shrugged. You slightly nodded. "Well… Where is she now ?" You asked. Blackstar sighed. "They had to leave for them to stay with her father. We were still eight that time though. But we have a crush on each other." He smiled,remembering the memory. "We have a promise that we will meet each other again. I'm still waiting for that day though." He laughed. You just laughed. "Hope you both have your happy endings." You shrugged. "Guess I already broke it… You're the one I like now." Blackstar thought. But he just agreed to your statement. "Well… Let's get going and buy this. Read it,okay ?" He grinned. You smiled then nodded. "Sure."

Blackstar paid for it,then gave it to you. You took it then went back to Haruto and Soul,who was done picking their choice. "Oh ? You bought one ? I thought you hate these ?" Haruto blinked. You laughed. "His treat." You shrugged,pointing at Blackstar. He just smirked. "Eh ? I thought you saved that fo—" "Weeeeeeell,it's already late ! We have to get going Soul ! Maka will smash our heads again !" Blackstar interrupted. Soul pouted. "Okay. Well,bye bye ! See ya tomorrow !" Soul said,then left with Blackstar after paying for his stuff.

You paid for Haruto's,of course. Then went home. "So… What did Blackstar give you ?" He asked. "A manga with "Best Friend" as a title." You shrugged. Haruto blinked. "Oh ?" He asked. You nodded. "He said that I resemble someone in his past. And that him and his friend loved this manga. So he bought it for me then made me read it." You smiled. Haruto nodded. "Cool." He shrugged. You laughed,pinching his cheek. "What's dinner for tonight ?" You asked. He smirked. "Your pick."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(Y/N) !" Blackstar chuckled,going to you. "Yep ?" You smiled. "Have you started reading ?" He smirked. You nodded,walking. "Of course. It's nice." You said. He chuckled. "Told ya." He gave his grin and a thumb up. Haruto went to you both,holding a bright smile. "You two seem to be so close,huh ? Good news." He shrugged. You laughed. "Shut up." You shrugged. Blackstar chuckled. "Of course ! People can't resist to a big star like me !" He bragged. You didn't help but giggle at his statement. Blackstar blinked,looking at you. "Why are you… Laughing ?" He blinked. You looked at him,smiling. "You're funny." You patted his head,laughing.

"You're funny !" (y/n) laughed as she patted his head.

"Same sentence… And same action.." Blackstar thought,remembering the time when he was still young. His face flushed red as he watched you laugh. He didn't know why,but the sound of your laugh seemed so cute.. And familiar to him.

You---> xD

Haruto---> ._.

Blackstar---> o////o

"Is something wrong ?" You blinked,noticing his red face. "H-huh ? Oh… Nothing…" Blackstar nervously laughed as he snapped back to his senses. Haruto just chuckled,then started walking. "Classes are starting. We better go to the classroom." He suggested. You agreed,following. Blackstar silently followed behind you both.