Chapter 30: Failed warning

"Nice. That's it,Haruto. Let your curiousity take over."

Kouri grinned from behind,before cancelling the ice and walking away. Haruto of course,fell for it then 'secretly' followed. Kouri went to a dark part of the school,stopping at the dead end. She closed her eyes then deeply sighed,before opening them again and snapping her fingers,a book falling from thin air landing on her hand.

Haruto watched,doing his

best to be quiet. He got shocked when he saw the book dropping from nowhere,making him more curious about it. And her.

Kouri opened the book then scanned the contents. Haruto peeked behind the wall and tried looking at the contents also. His eyes shot wide once Kouri stopped to a page. It had your picture,and information.

"That's… (y/n)'s… Whole profile…"

Haruto mumbled,stepping out from his hiding place with a serious stare. "Why do you have (y/n)'s profile ?" He asked. Kouri grinned before turning around,closing the book. "Hey,Haruto." She sweetly smiled. "Answer my question." Haruto glared. "Oh… That ?" Kouri shrugged,before tossing the book behind and disappearing as soon as she snapped her fingers.

"You really wanna know ?" She smirked. Haruto crossed his arms. "Every word." He stated. Kouri snapped her fingers again,her hair turning to the same color as yours,same with her eyes. "I'm Sapphire,also the ice witch that Blackstar took on." She smirked.

"And I'm here to end (y/n)'s life."

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"My my. Guess I'm saved by the bell." She laughed. Haruto gritted his teeth in anger. "Kouri needs to go to classes,right ?" She snapped,turning back as 'Kouri'. "See ya later,Haruto-kun !" She made a giggle then skipped away. Haruto glared,his fists clenched. "I'll warn her about this…" He mumbled,before running off and going to the classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What are you talking about ? Kouri is an ice witch ?"

You asked. Haruto nodded. "I found out this morning. I swear,you have to be careful ! She said she's here to end your life,and I can't let that !" He warned. You blinked,eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry to say,but I think I don't believe you…" You mumbled. Haruto looked shocked. "Huh…?" He aked,confused. You just sighed,then started walking. "Said I don't believe you." You sighed. "Why ?" Haruto asked.

"Kouri's kind and she's a friend. She can't be a witch." You shrugged. "Anyways,see ya later ! I'm gonna go buy cupcakes." You grinned. "(y/n),wai—" "I'll bring one back for you !" You yelled then ran off. Haruto sighed,before scratching his head. "You know,I have a bad feeling about this…" He mumbled,before sprinting off to follow.

"I'll just watch over her."