Chapter 25: Bikini shopping !

Blackstar watched as you ate the cupcake,having a '^~^' face. He slightly laughed,handing you a bottle of water. "Careful. You might choke." He chuckled. You smirked,then reluctantly shook your head as you ate.

After a while of munching and eating,you both started walking back to the classroom. "So.. Since when do you like cupcakes ?" Blackstar asked. You laughed. "Well… Since I was a kid. I always love them. Except for that first six years of my life." You shrugged. "Huh ? Why so ?" Blackstar asked.

"Well… I don't remember a thing about it. I just woke up in a hospital bed with few people saying I have amnesia." You answered. "Really ? That sucks then." Blackstar chuckled. "Who knows ? You might left something in your past." He shrugged. You nodded. "I feel like I do." You scratched your head. Blackstar laughed. "Want me to try and figure out that past ?" He smirked. You blinked. "You can ?"

Blackstar smirked. "Of course ! I'm your god and I can do anything !" He held a thumb up. You smiled,nodding. "Okay !"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Let's go,(y/n) !" Liz laughed,taking your hand. You blinked. "Where are we going ?" You asked. "Bikini shopping !" Patty giggled. You blinked,then frantically shook your head. "No ! I'm not going !" You grumbled. Tsubaki smiled. "We'll be passing by me and Blackstar's house and bake cupcakes for a snack." She shrugged. Maka nodded. "Yep ! And it's chocolate flavored !" She grinned. Your eyes brightened,then took Tsubaki's hand. "Ore ! Let's go ! I want cupcakes !" You laughed. Liz sent a thumb up to Tsubaki then laughed,before starting to go home.

"Where are you five going ?" Blackstar blinked,walking with Soul and Haruto. "Cupcake baking !" You grinned. Liz laughed. "Bikini shopping." She whispered to them. Haruto chuckled. "I see. You fooled her." He shrugged. Soul chuckled. "Is Maka in this also ? I bet she's not. She doesn't even have those you-know-what to wear a bikini." He snickered. Maka glared,then sent him a couple of chops,driving Soul unconscious.

"Anyways,good luck with that shopping stuff !" Blackstar grinned. "We still have to teach Haruto some games." Soul grinned. Haruto chuckled. "Whatever. Anyways,have fun !" Haruto patted your head before leaving with the two.

[At Tsubaki's house]

"The cupcake is delicious,Tsubaki !" You chuckled as you munched on two. Patty giggled. "I agree~!" She squeaked. Tsubaki smiled. "Happy you loved it." She took one also. Liz smiled. "So... After this,we'll go shopping !" Liz smiled,taking a bite. "What do you plan on buying,anyways ?" Maka asked. "Depends on the designs." Liz answered. "Can I get one with girraffes ?" Patti asked. Maka laughed. "Depends if you can find one." She shrugged.

As soon as you all finished,you all went to the mall to buy them,of course. You,being clueless that you joined them (because the cupcake fooled you) didn't chose any. "Here ! Wear this !" Liz gave you one. It was white,with black stripes and laces to be tied around your neck and back. And a medium-sized skull (like Lord Death's mask) in the middle. The bottom has a skirt-like stuff overlapping so it's not that daring. "Well… Okay…" You shrugged,taking it. Liz just held a thumb up,then picked a bikini for herself.

The others didn't showed theirs,saying it'll be a surprise. You five parted ways after then went home. "How's the shopping ?" Haruto greeted. You sighed. "Tiring." You shrugged. He chuckled. "There's some food in there if you're hungry. I'm going to sleep." He shrugged,scratching his head and going to his room. You just ignored then went to yours,putting the paperbag on your side drawer.

"Now I have to wear that tomorrow…"