Chapter 22: Music room

"Did you feel it ?" Blackstar blinked. Haruto nodded. "Yes. The shudders. You felt it too and I know that." He sighed. Blackstar agreed. "Yep. Let's try to figure out,okay ?" Blackstar grinned. Haruto just nodded. "Aish. I'll just go look for Tsubaki so we can train. See ya !" He chuckled before running off. Haruto just watched.

He walked,bored. It was still lunch time but you all were done eating. Then all of a sudden,he heard a familiar melody. He stopped,then followed the tune.

It lead him to the music room. The melody was played with a piano,making Haruto peek at the window.

It was you,trying to play 'Out of My League' by Stephen Speaks in piano. You can only do the first part,but when it comes to the middle your fingers stiffen and you can't follow the notes. "Ugh… Damn it." You grumbled. Haruto smiled,knocking at the door.

You blinked,looking at it. "Oh… Haruto.." Haruto smiled,going in. "Having problems ?" He asked. You nodded. "Yep. Trying to play this thing. It's been a long time since I last did." You shrugged. Haruto laughed. "We last played for mama's birthday when we were ten." He patted your head. You laughed then nodded.

"Yeah… But I don't know how to follow the notes now…" You pouted. Haruto smiled,placing his hands over yours. "It's easy." He started pressing your fingers and moving your hands,like yours and his were one. You just watched,glancing at the notes and the keyboard.

As the melody played,Haruto can't help but to have a slight blush. He was actually holding your hands,moving them everywhere and pressing keys. It's funny because you have that innocent look as 'you' played the piano,and the song was originally made for romance. The lyrics were Haruto's point of view of you sometimes.

The song finally finished. You smiled,looking up at him. "Thanks." You shrugged. Haruto just laughed. "It's nothing. Besides,I also like that song." He smiled. You blinked. "Really ? Are you in love with someone ?" You asked. Haruto blinked,then scratched his head. "Well… Actually… Yes.." He mumbled. You slightly nodded. "Nice. I bet she'll like this song when you play it here with her." You stood up,stretching and starting to walk. Haruto just laughed shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I just did."