Chapter 14

Pyrrha's POV

"YOU DID WHAT!"Jaune yelled at Pyrrha. He was furious. He wasn't the same Jaune since the incident. See, Jaune was never into to me at first. He was into a really sweet person named Blake. Jaune used to tell me all the time about how much he loved her. I would usually give him some advice. Eventually he asked her out, but she said no. Those two letters changed his life. Jaune stopped to ANYONE at all. He just layed in bed. He looked so lifeless, and dead. I felt so bad but there was nothing I could do. Then he started cutting. Ren found him in the locker room cutting away not giving a care. He still cuts to this day forward.
He became so depressed.Ruby would try cheering him up but nothing worked. He wouldn't eat anything at all. Everytime he would he her name, he'd cry.

"I sent her to Beacon." I said with confidence. I was sick of Jaune like this.
"WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME?!"
"JAUNE, STOP IT! THIS IS NOT YOU. THIS IS NOT THE SWEET AND CARING JAUNE I MARRIED. THE JAUNE I KNEW WOULD HAVE FAITH IN HIS OWN
DAUGHTER.YOU'RE TURNING INTO A ABSOLUTE ASSHOLE TO ME AND VANESSA.."
"so that's how you feel about me. an absolute douchebag. I've been trying to be a good father. but you always come in the way and ruin me. I try to please you. give you all your needs, I got advice from my dad. Just so can become a great husband and father... but I guess that my father lied to me.."
"No Jaune, nothing good without you.You just need make mistakes and learn from them.. Please for the love of your family. .but I just need some time."

Pyrrha grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

(3rd person POV)
Pyrrha cried. She was a mess and she knew it. . She was loved him so much. He always tried to be the best. He was always the best to Pyrrha.
But he wanted perfect.

The very next day,

the feelz are coming.

'Jaune, I'm back! Jaune! Jaune I'm sorry!"

Pyrrha went everywhere around the house except for her bathroom. No Jaune. Then she finally saw what happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________ I'm back! ( From being a depressed mofo!) no, in all seriousness. Yes I know, its short but (shit, ran out of a excuse,) YOLO.

Sorry for that cliffhanger! I'm just going to finally begin season 4 of Game of Thrones. Oh yeah, I'm doing this contesty thingy with a friend where we are supposed to make a number get the most people to call it. Winner gets 300 bucks. My number is in my Facebook, Leo Derpenson. Call away! If I win, I will choose any random person who called to be a OC, mainlly because, I'm fucking out of ideas and shit.