Chapter 12

Blake's POV (didn't see that coming,huh?)

"Blaaaaake! Come for a sec!"
Guessing by that voice , Yang is home. I was sick, so I stayed home.I got out of the the office and walked to the kitchen.

"Dylan sent a letter."

"Dear Mom and Yang, everything here at Beacon is ok. The school was invaded by Grimm one night and one of my friends Rachel, was attacked by a beowulf and has been in a coma ever since. My team is me, Vanessa, Leo, and Selina. Plus I'm the team leader! I haven't made any enemies yet. But I made a lot of friends. Also, thank you Yang for the "surprise" you left, but I don't plan using it for a few years...."

Love
Dylan

~Letter End~

(Yang) How did we not know that happened? Wouldn't they say it on the news?

(Blake) Well, maybe the school didn't want everyone taking their kid out because of that. I just really hope that his team is ok.

(Yang)Anyway,I'm going to make you dinner. It might take a while though.

(Blake) Ok, well I'm going to read.

I walked out of the kitchen, went to the office,picked up Ninjas of Love 3, went upstairs, and went to bed.

TIME SKIP

Finished. 4 more books and then the series is finished.I decided to wash up and took a shower.

After I took a shower,I went downstairs to see that Yang was having trouble making soup.

(Blake) You're doing it wrong. The chicken broth goes in first.

(Yang) See, this why I never make dinner.

(Blake) You're not as bad as Adam.

Adam. The one who broke my heart. He got me pregnant and just left me! My love wasn't as strong for Adam was like the one for Yang. I finished the soup, ate it, and went to bed.

An hour later.

"CRRRK-SMASH!"
What the hell was that? I woke up Yang and told her to grab Ember Celcia."Blake let me lead." "No. I need to keep you safe." I walked down the stairs while Yang followed.

(Yang's POV)
I think we're getting robbed! I walked to the office to load Celcia with bullets. As I walked out, I heard a blood curdling scream. Blake. I ran to the kitchen where the glass broke and saw something horrific. Something with tentacles carrying Blake. I ran to the back door and ran toward Blake. As soon as I reached, the creature vanished. Blake. She's gone. I ran into the forest to find her.No signs of her. No yells. Yep, my Blake is gone. An only because I let her lead. My only love was taken away from me. I will find that thing, and when I do, I'll kill it. For Blake.