3

Vanessa's POV

(Vanessa) Dad,Pleaseeeeeeeee.
(Dad) For the last time,NO, I don't want you going to that horrid school.Even though I met your mother there, we had a horrible time there.
(Mom)We? More like you had a bad time, you were letting Cardin push you around!I'm still pissed I didn't get to break his legs.
(Vanessa)Dylan is going to be there!
(Dad)Dylan is a fucking faunus!He going to get bullied!He can't protect you because he's a fucking pussy! (Vanessa)No,he's not!
(Dad)YES,HE FUCKING IS VANESSA! GO UP TO YOUR ROOM!
I ran upstairs to my room and cried.Dad had always hated Dylan ever since we started to be friends. I decided I was going to sneak out of the house and go to Beacon. I packed my bags with clothes galore and other things I would need. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote.....

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am sorry to say this but I going to Beacon.By the time you read this,I'll be gone.I never like to disrespect you guys,but,I had no choice.Also,Dad you were dead wrong about Dylan.I'll stay my distance and try to stay out of trouble.I'll call and keep contact with you.

Love Vanessa

I put the letters down on the kitchen table and walked out the house.

I started walking to Dylan's house,it wasn't to far from here.I had the key to his house somehow, so I opened the door and went up to his room.

(Vanessa)*whispering Dylan
(Dylan)What are you doing here?
(Vanessa)I'm sneaking out to go to Beacon .
(Dylan)Wow,look at the new member of the Dark Side.
(Vanessa)Shut up,Catman.
(Dylan)Hey,we don't have to be a Cardin right now, do we?
(Vanessa)No,but.....Can I sleep with you?
(Dylan)Fine.
(Vanessa)*jumps in bed Love you!
(Dylan)I'm only doing this because your my girlfriend and I love you.
(Vanessa)Ohhhh,whatever , you just want to have sex with me.
(Dylan)No,maybe because I just want you to shut up so I can sleep.
(Vanessa)Whateves. Good night!
I closed my eyes and slept in Dylan's arms.

I woke up only to the sound of Dylan's phone going off.I took of his ringtone of Still Into You by Paramore and looked at the time.It was 7:45,we had to be at the ship at 11.I played with Dylan's kitty ears for a few seconds and got out of bed.I went outside of Dylan's room only to see Dylan's mom.

(Vanessa)Um.......Hi Ms.Belladonna.
(Blake)What were you doing here last night?
(Vanessa)I kinda disobeyed my parents and snook out to go to Beacon.I had nowhere to go for the night sooooo I kinda stayed here.Pleaseeee don't tell my parents.
(Blake)Fine, I won't but only on one occasion.Make sure Dylan doesn't drink ANY coffee.He gets really hyper and goes insane.Kinda like my old teacher at Beacon.
(Vanessa)What was his name?
(Blake) It was Bartholmew Oobleck.If he's still at Beacon,NEVER drink any of his coffees.Now , can you please wake up Dylan,the drive to the ship is about 2 hours from here.
I walked back into Dylan's room and woke him up.He's looked REALLY grumpy.

(Dylan)Why the hell did you wake me up so early?
(Vanessa)Your mom said that the ship was about 2 hours away from here.
(Dylan) What else did my mom tell you.
(Vanessa)*imitating a robot)THAT INFORMATION IS DECLASSIFIED
(Dylan)Be like that ya butt!
(Vanessa)Just get ready!

Dylan got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.I got dressed and check my phone.57 missed calls and 60 missed texts from Selina and Mom and Dad.
Selina used to be a really close friend to me in Signal until I started to date Dylan.She's related to the Schnee Dust Company.I grabbed my phone and text "Don't worry, I'm fine.I stayed the night at Dylan's house." .I got a reply from Mom 5 minutes after.

(Mom)Vanessa!You're ok!
(Vanessa)Mom,I'm going to Beacon with Dylan.
(Mom)I know Vanessa, and I'm proud to say that your father and I approve.
(Vanessa)YOU REALLY DO?
(Mom)Yes we do.Now go have fun, but not to much!

I hung up my phone and turned around to tell Dylan.

(Vanessa)Dylan,my parents EEEEEKK! WHAT THE FUCK!

Dylan was behind wearing a Ursa mask while being shirtless.

(Vanessa) Fuck you Dylan!
(Dylan)*laughing like a mad person)
(Vanessa) Put a shirt on!

I picked up a random shirt and threw it at Dylan.He looked pretty nice in what he was wearing.It was a black Old Navy shirt.

(Dylan)Ready to go?
(Vanessa)HELL YEAH!
(Dylan)Someone woke up on the enthusiastic side of the bed.

I punched him on the shoulder,grabbed my bags and exited his room.

---------------------------------------------
A/N
I am so sorry for not putting up a chapter yesterday, I was just VERY busy that I didnt have a lot of time to finish the chapter.
We will have a new character soon!
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY MOAR POV'S for me to write !

Edit: {/r/cringe}