Chapter 9

(Dylan's POV)
"WAKE THE HELL UP DYLAN!"
By that yell, I can tell Vanessa wants me to wake up.
I yawned,got out of bed , and opened the bathroom door , only to see Leo in the shower."KNOCK THE FUCKING DOOR" DYLAN THAT'S WHY I HAD THE DOOR CLOSED!"
I apologized and walked out the bathroom closing the door.
I grabbed all our uniforms and ironed them. I was waiting for Leo to finish, when all of a sudden I hear "WHO THE HELL TOOK MY TOWEL!"
I looked up at Selina, who had the blue towel around her neck.
"UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY DICK, GIVE ME THE DAMN TOWEL!"
Selina walked toward the door, creaked it a little bit ad threw Leo's towel and his uniform.
In a about 5 minutes , Leo FINALLY came out of the bathroom.
I ran in ,brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and ran out of that bathroom faster then Sun Wukong on a 200 mile sprint.
"LET'S GO TO HISTORY!" I yelled.
I opened opened the door , let the gang out , and closed the door.

(Tanner POV)
"Tanner hurry up! we're going to be late for history.
"Ill be there in a sec!"

I gripped the bottle of pills in my hand tightly.Should I take one? No. II'm having a good time, wouldn't want to put Rachel in trouble.
Rachel, oh sweet Rachel, I don't like her, I LOVE HER.
She's beautiful, but really tough on the battlefield. Should I start so quickly? no. I should get to know her more.
Anyway, lets go to the present and leave this damn bathroom. I put the pills in the cabinet and write "TANNERS PILLS DO NOT TOUCH"
on it with a black sharpie.
I exit the bathroom, open the dorm door and jog down the long hallway.

(Selina's POV)
I run with the others,to the other building. I love this moment. All of us going to class together. It just started by them protecting me when I was in Signal

FLASHBACK
October 17 2003

"What are you going to do Hughes?
You can't beat us. We'll rob your family dry. We'll make sure you die.
You stupid greedy bitch!" Josh. He always hated me. Just because I was family to the Schnee Dust Company.
I cried while they kicked me.Punched me. I was going to die. I'm behind school getting fatally punched by bullies. With no one to call for help. "LEAVE HER ALONE." Someone said. who was that? No ones really nice to me, I live a life of pain, sweet sweet pain. My parents are dead. I'm living with my grandparents, who are close to death. All the chaffuers I see, are gone. I wished I died except for them.They were killed because they were friends of my family. They had a family and kids, and we had the nerve not to give money to the family of the deceased!
"Hey look! Valkyrie's here. Now we have two cunts to teach a lesson."Josh said.
The boy pushed Josh to the wall and headbutted him. Josh dropped to the ground. He knocked him out, cold.
The other bullies had ran away at this point. He came by me and picked me up and walked me to the nurses office.
The principal came and said that he was suspended for "beating up" a student .
"You know you didn't have to do that."
"Do what?"
"Save me."
"Yes I did."
"No , you didn't.You could just let them kill me. I don't deserve to live. I caused people in my family to die. I was the reason my parents died.I'm a mess up. Always will be. Because of me, you're getting suspended."
"You're not the only one."
"The only what?"
"The one with dead parents. I saw my parents get murdered right in front of me.By the White Fang. You're not a failure, you're the smartest out of everyone in this school."
At this point I started to cry.
He came over to coo me.
" My name is Leo. What's your's?"
"Selina. Selina Hughes."
"Well, Selina, I had a good time talking to you but I really got to go to Mr,Ritter's office.

FLASHBACK END

----------------A/N-------------
Here's a little filler for you for you guys.
I am going to make a important statement, I DID NOT WANT TO DO THE SMUT CHAPTER I WAS FORCED.