Chapter Something

Hiya there! it's Leo here. I'm really boored and mindfucked.

Also, this is my favor to return to nikolaimustdie! He is Nitro!

if u see this notification ignore this im purely uploading this so my friends can make fun of me

stay cool y'all

---------------------------------------------

(Dylan's POV)

"SPRING BREAK!" a flood of students said.

It was spring break. We decided that me, Leo,Vanessa,Selina,Andrew,Ichi,Matt,Rachel,Tanner,Erica,and Nitro would go to the beach for the week. We were all 21.

It's was going to be me, Leo,Vanessa,Selina,Nitro and Ichi in a room. Erica ,Rachel,Tanner,Matt,and Andrew in a room.

"WE'RE HERE!" We hopped out of the boat and went in the hotel. We got the keys to our room.I opened the door and walked around this goliath of a room. 2 beds and a couch. Ichi gets couch.

We put our stuff down and changed into swimming wear.We started to walk to the beach . (Basically, the hotel is on a island miles from Vale, it has its on beach. But inside there is over billions of pounds of dust hidden in that hotel. don't forget that, iit'll become important later.)

We reached the beach and the first thing Leo, Ichi ,and Rachel did was buy a drink. We chugged it down FAST, we both bought another one and kept talking to each other, about various things. I went in and bought a bottle of gin. I didn't plan to get drunk, I just wanted to drink.

3 hours later.......

Leo and Rachel went back to the hotel room, me and Ichi were piss drunk and everyone but Tanner was tipsy.

(Leo's POV)

I chugged down a another hurricane. At this point I couldn't remember how many of those I have drank at this point. I was over the level of drunk. I ran to the bathroom, but on the way someone grabbed my shoulder. It was Rachel. "Leo, come on, let's have some of our own fun..." Rachel grabbed my hand and let me to the elevator, I tried to let go, but, my her grip was stronger than mine. We ended up in her hotel room, kissing furiously. I knew she was dating Tanner, but, I didn't want this to happen. She started to slip her tongue in my mouth by surprise, I gladly did too, fighting for dominance. I won the battle, falling on top of Erica and Andrew's bed...

20 minutes later....

(Tanner's POV)

It started to get dark.Everyone but Leo and Rachel went back in the hotel and bought room service, but just waited for it downstairs and stayed in team DVLS' hotel room. I decided to go the hotel room and get this icky sand off of me.I grabbed the key, opened the door and dropped everything in awe of what I just saw. Leo and Rachel were having sex. Leo stuck his hand out and said something, but I ran out before. I ran to the fire stairs, going to the top of the hotel. I heard a bunch of footprints, knowing that its probably the gang coming after me. I didn't care. Rachel cheated on me, with that motherfucker! I reached the door to the roof and pushed it open. I ran to the edge, with my feet dangling. I thought how Rachel would've felt, but that doesn't matter.If she wanted to fuck that cunt, be my guest. I knew she was drunk, but it didn't matter. She cheated on me. And she promised that, we would never, hurt each other. I clutched my pills in my hand with a strong grip.

(Third Person POV)

Everyone burst through the door, with Rachel leading.

"Tanner stop! Let me explain! Please."

"NO RACHEL! YOU CHOSE TO CHEAT ON ME! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD NEVER! I TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU ABUSED IT TO GO FUCK LUMBERJACK OVER THERE!"

"HEY ASSHOLE I HEARD THAT! SHE DIDNT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME,I LED HER TO IT!" Tanner slowly walked toward Leo. He kicked Leo straight in the head, sending him flying. Leo used his semblance and headbutted Tanner.

"TANNER YOU DON'T WANT TO DO TH- Tanner stabbed Leo in the gut, dropping his body to the ground. Everyone gasped. Dylan swarmed toward Tanner until Tanner grabbed a bottle of pills, took some of Leo's blood, and put in his mouth, swallowing it. Tanner ran toward Dylan, stabbing his hand into his chest, grabbing his heart out. Vanessa ran and punched Tanner, but he grabbed her arm and threw her into the door to the stairs. Because of the impact, the door burst open, and send the girl flying down the stairs, and landing straight on her face from the 115 floors. Her body exploded, with a puddle of blood surrounding the rest of her body. Selina shot fire dust at him, but he dodged it, grabbed Selina, and slammed her into the ground. She was bleeding, really fast. He grabbed her lifeless body, and threw her into the solar panels, electrocuting the poor,innocent female. He ran after Andrew. He grabbed his arms, ripped them off, and beat him and his girlfriend to a bloody pulp. Tanner was now covered completely in blood. He licked his lips as he looked for the rest.

Ichi and Matt knocked Tanner on his feet. Tanner got up quick, stabbed Matt in the throat, and shoved a piece of glass down Ichi's mouth. Ichi started to choke, and then, die. Matt's neck sprayed a fountain of blood.

"Tanner please, I still love yo- BOOM!

There went the remains of Rachel's head after Tanner picked up Betty and shot her.

Tanner ran down the stairs chasing after Nitro. Tanner then got led to once was, team DVLS' room and found Nitro laying on the bed.

"Ah, you're finally here. Now before, you kill me, let's have a REAL man battle. No hands in body."

"Fine."

Nitro punched Tanner in the nose, bruising it. Tanner punched back, heavily hitting Nitro in the eye. Nitro attempted to kick Tanner in the head, but Tanner grabbed his leg, and popped the bone out of his skin. Nitro fell, feeling broken, crawled to away from the murderer, and stopped when he hit the glass wall behind him. Tanner grabbed the telephone and beat Nitro to death with it.

When Tanner was about to throw Nitro out of the window, Tanner got stabbed in the eye by a fork by Leo.

"I'm back.... Asshole."

Leo shot Tanner about 15 times before Betty ran out of ammo. Tanner still was dead, nor was he hurt. Tanner kicked Leo, breaking the glass window, sending him flying down 102 floors. Leo flashed the middle finger before getting impailed by a umbrella, with his heart on the tip of the umbrella.

Tanner pulled out the fork in his eye,went up to the top again, grabbed Rachel's heart,

And ate it.