Chapter 13

Blake's POV

Uggghh. Where am I? This isn't home. I'm in a cage. Was I kidnapped? I flashed over to look at my arm Holy Shit. There are stitches leaning up to my chest. Suddenly, some girl walks in the room. "Oh, you're finally awake! DAD SHE'S AWAKE! My name is Rachel. And if you plan on surviving don't run away. If you try my father will do something that you will regret." Rachel. That name is familar. It's that girl Dylan was talking about. But what is she doing here.. She left the room. I think her father's going to kill me if try to escape. But I need to get out of here. Yang is probally worried. How long was I gone for though? All I remember was.."Well hello Mrs.Belladonna." All of a sudden a tall faceless creature wearing a suit and tie comes in the room."WHAT ARE YOU?" "Oh. Well you don't remember. Anyway, you will be my personal lab rat. I tried to get other faunus, but none of them have the special body you have. Thats why they all died during "the test" Dont try running, you'll never escape. And if I see you trying, then I have to do what did to all the women. You shall be given a meal after every test. Other Faunus don't get anything because their not as special as you. But too bad. Now excuse me while I get you ready for the first test." He comes up to me and puts three fingers on me. Darkness.

-----------------A/N------------
So yeah, that was a little filler for ya guys. Also THANK YOU FOR 700 reads! (confetti blows!) Rachel, has turned into what her father is (who is Slenderman) she has no control to herself when she's by him. So if she's in Beacon, them she controls herself.