2

Dylan's POV

"Vanessa, I'm boooored". I was pretty tired, considering I was doing chores all day.The news was on, I just wasn't in the mood for bad news.

"Wait a sec, Vanessa, what time is it?"

"11:30"

"Shit, why didn't you tell me that it was 11 earlier?"

"I may not see you tomorrow, that's why."

She was right, I'm going to Beacon tomorrow. Vanessa got her acceptance forms for Beacon , her parents just need to let her go.

"Bye, babe"

I kissed her and walked out.

I was walking through Vale until I saw something that caught my eye. The White Fang was robbing a dust shop. I ran and pulled out M&G, I put the suppressor on each scythe and hid behind a wall and overheard the two guards.

(Guard 1)"God, was Roman ever this demanding?Honestly this is his fuckin son, how much dust do we need? We've robbed 70 dusts shops successfully! Why does he fucking need this much dust?!?

(Guard 2)"Get used to it noobie,I seen Roman get pissed, and trust me , this was nothing like his son. Roman snapped his assistant's neck once, we were surprised that he wasn't dead!

Speaking of dead, did you see the latest episode of The Wa-

I put my scythe around his neck and pulled toward me and snapped his neck. I turned around and shot the guard. I attracted the other guards, damn it!

I ran to an area around the store and got ready. I sliced one guard, slid under one and shot him.I ran over to the other guards but I saw something that made me stop. Yang was here. I had no idea how she knew I was here. I knocked out the rest of the guards and started fighting Roman's son. "You really think, you're going to defeat me? I'm Travis MOTHERFUCKING Torchwick" He got a giant rocket launcher and blasted it at me.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!"

Travis threw a smokebomb and ran away in the smoke.

"Well, that was a good way to get ready for Beacon."

Yang said, "Dylan, your mom's over the level of pissed right now."

~10 minutes later~

(Mom)"Dylan!You know better to be home before midnight! I thought you were at Vanessa's house!"

(Dylan)"Mom, here's what happened IrealizedthatwaseleventhirtysoIleftVanessa'sandstartingwalkinghomeuntilIsawtheWhiteFangrobbingadustshopsoItriedtostopthembutTravisshotarocketatmeandranaway."

(Mom)"What?I didn't understand you."

(Dylan) I realized it was 11:30 so I started heading home until I saw the White Fang robbing a dust bank, so I tried to stop them but, Roman's son, Travis, shot a rocket at me and ran away. Whew.

(Mom)Great, more White Fang to deal with now.

(Yang)There's not alot of members left so we should attack them now while they're weak.

(Dylan)She's got a HUGE point here, Mom.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make a sandwich,what? I was hungry. I was making and noticed we didn't have any mustard. I ate my sandwich and walked in the living room.

(Mom)Point is is that,there's more of them the-

(Dylan) Sorry for interrupting,but we're out of mustard.

(Mom &Yang)DYLAN! GO TO BED!

I went upstairs,jumped in bed,and slept.

---------------------------------------------

(1/18/2016) Still sitting here cringing at some of these chapters, any way, I took some stuff, and edited some.