1

Hello, my name is Dylan Belladonna.I'm a Faunus, I'm 16. I have ears at the top of my head. Unlike my mom used to do, I didn't hide my ears.I was born by Blake Belladonna, I never actually knew who my real father was. Every time I asked mom, she didn't reply or she said I'll tell when I was older. Mom was dating Yang,then they got married.They hid it until I came home one day, and BAM!, I see Mom kissing Yang. I was disappointed at Mom for awhile but I got over it when she told me why she didn't tell me, I was only 11 at the time this happened, I don't think 11 year olds should know the words "gay" and "lesbian". Aunt Ruby was married to Weiss. I want to be a huntsman. Mom is a huntress,she always taught me to help people. Aunt Ruby killed Roman, but there's rumors that he had a son who going to get revenge. When I was at Signal, I was a pretty good student. Aunt Ruby taught me almost everything when she wasn't busy. My weapon was dual mini scythes with shotgun attachments. I call them M & G. Mom didn't like the idea of them , but she eventually got over it.
I have a girlfriend, her name is Vanessa, Mom cared that I had a girlfriend, considering the fact that it was Jaune Arc's daughter I was dating.
So yeah, did I mention that I'm applying for Beacon this year?

---------------------------------------------
A/N

Don't mind these cringey ass chapters, but I still need you to still read them. The story gets darker later on like RWBY actual did, so get ready for that. (1/18/2016)