Chapter 38: Part 1.

Nialls point of view.

Chapter 38.

*****************

Yesterday was horrid. I was acting like a little baby. And in front of Harry too? Talk about embarrasing. It was just facing that crowd...it was the worst thing ever. I replayed it on my head over and over again:

*****

I rushed out the car and froze. Why was the crowd so big? It looked smaller in the car. The lads were already rushing ahead of me; Liam and Louis were nowhere to be seen. I panicked. Without the fans noticing, I rushed over to the side of the gates and sat down, curling up. I couldn't face that. No way. "Harry! Harry!" I shouted over the noise, but I doubt he'd hear me. I started to cry then. Dry, raspy sobs erupting from my throat. This was a nightmare. A nightmare from hell. I suddenly heart footsteps and I looked up.

Harry.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see him before. "Come on, Niall. Get up." Harry said. His voice didn't sound demanding or impatient; it was soft and gentle. I looked down, shaking my head. He sighed. I felt him bend down and scoop me up in his arms. My body tensed. I buried my face into his chest as tears spilled onto his t-shirt and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. He carried me through the crowd; girls teared at my t-shirt and shoes, making my body shake with fear. Why were they doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this? It was like a tiny fly being attracted to a spiders web; the fly being completly oblivious to what lies within and then finally being snatched by the spider.

And I was the fly.

We finally emerged from the crowd and next thing I knew, I was set down on the sofa. I felt dizzy, really light-headed. I never wanted to experience that again.

******

I currently lay naked and awake next to Harry in his bed. He too, was also clothes-free. Pfft. Well it was Harry. In case you're wondering- no, we didn't have sex. Harry and I were knackered last night and we didn't bother changing into sweatpants. Plus, I think we'd have to wait a little while before we did it again...I was still a bit sore from last time. If I must admit. I was still wide awake. I hadn't slept at all. I was pretty sure Harry was asleep. Which was weird because it was normally the other way around. I perched myself up a little bit and looked over at Harrys alarm clock: 12:01am. I grinned.

I edged closer to Harry, my left arm supporting my body at the other side of his own as my right elbow leaned against his waist as I hovered over him. It wasn't until then that I realised Harry wasn't sleeping at all; the sound of his breathing was not even, but at the same time it was still normal. His pupils moved about beneath his eyelids, showing that he was probably only half asleep. "Happy new year, babe." I said and he smiled, his eyes still closed. I gulped. Should I kiss him? He opened his eyes. My breath caught in my throat as I stared into those mesmerising baby greens.

His eyes then drifted to my mouth, as if he was thinking the same thing. As if he dared himself to kiss me. His breath was tickling my mouth, sending dangerous shivers down my spine. His eyed narrowed as he studied my face. What was he thinking about? He grasped me by the back of my neck and pulled me down. I had to sit on top of him to keep my body balanced, lying in betwen his legs. I was so close to him now, there was no gap between us. His fingertips stroked against the back of my hair as our foreheads brushed against each other, our noses skimming against each other. Suddenly, he crashed his lips to mine.

The kiss was soft and gentle, but at the same time still intense. I wonder if Louis used to kiss him like this. I wonder if he was better. At that thought, I kissed him harder. He moaned against my mouth. Maybe I was giving him to much pressure, but I didn't care. Nobody could kiss Harry the way I kissed him. I moved my lips fiercly and aggressively against his. I shouldn't be doing this. I really shouldn't. "Niall, are you okay?" Harry panted, pulling away with a frown on his face. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked breathlessly. "You...you kissed me differently there." Harry replied shyly, looking down. I bit my lip. So he had noticed.