Chapter 7.

Nialls point of view.

Chapter 7.

************

Oh, God. Yesterday was possibly the worst day ever for me. For starters, I woke up in Harrys bed. Which made me really wonder what I had done last, hoping that I hadn't given him any trouble. And then I realised I had the worst headache ever, I don't think I'd ever been that drunk in all my life. I probably have, I just don't remember. I was told that I had kissed Zayn and had a vase thrown at me by Louis, then finally ended up in bed with Harry. And then I was finally told that I had an interview on Daybreak and I still had that headache, it seemed to last all afternoon. Lou's laughing made it worse. It was so loud, it peirce my brain.

And then, going to the interview, Harry told me I tried to kiss him. Last night. In his bed. Alone. Drunk. I couldn've slapped myself silly for making that mistake. I do remember, puking though because I found the bimn I had puked in lying next to me when I woke up. Had I kissed Harry before or after I threw up? I guess after. I bet you Harry probably rinsed his mouth out a thousand times after I 'tried' to kiss him. It's funny how I seemed to remember the grossest part of it all, despite everything that's happend.

Everything was in such a mess and all I wanted to do was undo it all. For good. Especially now that Managment was in the mist of it all. That was probably the most nerve-wracking experience of my life. It was the fact that Harry was so calm with it all, it made me more nervous even though I knew it shouldn't. And I may have let slipped that I like him...sort of. When I asked what would happen if I did like him. How could I have been such an idiot?

I don't know why I was acting like this. I feel on edge everytime I'm around Harry now and I don't even know why. I feel like I should be doing something for him...to help him get over his feelings for Louis, but I didn't know what to do. I needed help. Huge help. I needed some sort of physchiatric help, I was loosing my mind.

My thoughts were interuppted by Liam who had just sat next me. "Are you all right?" he asked quietly and I nodded, my eyes drifting until they finally settled on Harry who was sitting out on the balcony on a basket chair, wearing a dark, checkered Hollister shirt and cream jeans that hung low on hips. He had one foot rested on the fence of the balcony as his eyes scanned over the screen of his phone. My eyes went back to Liam. "Where's Louis?" I asked casually and Liam looked around then finally said "Probably getting ready. We're gonna go shopping later, if you wanna come." he told me and I nodded, putting my feet on top of the coffee table.

"D'you wanna come a walk with me?" he suggested and I looked at him through narrowed eyes. "Now?" I asked curiously and he nodded. "Yeah. Just cause I haven't spoken to you in a while." he shrugged and I sighed and shrugged too. I pulled on a grey zipper and white trainers and headed out with Liam. The weather was dull an grey, which was typical London, plus it was a bit windy but we didn't mind.

I sunk my hands deep in my zipper pockets as we walked along the payment to the city centre. "So, uh...everything okay with you?" Liam asked as we sat down on a bench and I frowned. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I asked, confused and baffled by the question. He shrugged. "It's just...you've been acting weird lately. You seem on edge most of the time." he explained and I bit my lip, looking down. When I didn't reply, he looked around the city and said "D'you wanna get a Burger King?" and I immediatly perked up so we went into the restraunt, the familuar smell of chips instantly hitting my nostrils. We got a take-out and then headed back to the bench.

"Seriously, Ni. Are you really okay?" he asked quietly, muching away at his hamburger. I sighed deeply, holding a chip up to my mouth. "Yeah, it's just...it's just Harry." I admitted self-cautiously and aleady I could feel heat burning in my cheeks. I immediatly regret bringing him up. "What about Harry?" he asked encourgingly, placing his elbows on his knees as he held his bag of chips. "I don't know. Everytime I'm around him...I get nervous. Like, really nervous. My heart beats faster and one minute I think he's gorgoues and next minute I think he's the most handsome guy alive and now I really think I need proffesional help- Liam, it's not funny!" I added impatiently when he leaned back and laughed when I told him I supposidly needed help. I slapped him on his arm and I leaned back stubboringly, ignoring him.