Chapter 34.

Harrys point of view.

Chapter 35.

****************

"It's not that big a deal!" I said reassuringly through the phone to Niall. It had been half an hour since the 'incident' yet, I was still panicking. I couldn't beleive I was tryin to assure Niall that it was nothing, yet I didn't entirly beleive myself either. "NOT THAT BIG A DEAL?! Are you out of your mind? How could you do something like that..." he continued to ramble on a load of rubbish, but I was half listening. I was still fucking terrified. "Niall, just calm down-"

"Don't tell me to be calm, Curly! I need you to explain to word by word, what happened!" Niall demanded furiously. Which is what I've been trying to do the past fifteen minutes...I thought smugly. I sighed depressingly. Here goes nothing.

(Forty-five minutes ago)

I walked along the isle of the 'Birthdays' shop, in search for a card for a card for Niall. Most of them were all sloppy and cheesy, and didn't really mean much to me. Either that, or there was 'To a best friend' one. Neither seemed approphiate to what Niall and I had. 'To a Wonderful Boyfriend' didn't match either. It was sloppy. And even though Niall was a wonderful boyfriend, it didn't fit right. It wasn't perfect.

Unconciously, my hands lifted up a 'To a Special Boyfriend' one. It was sloppy, yes. But Niall was very pretty special to me, and there were no other cards that I could see which appealed to me. "Who's that for?" a man next to me asked. He was edging closer to me, studying the card. "Niall-I mean, erm-" I stuttered like an idiot, gulping and clearing my throat nervously. He raised his eyebrows at me. "It's for Liam." I rushed randomly. He gave me a puzzled look. "Liam didn't know what card to get for Louis so he asked for me to help him." I improvised quickly. He studied me suspiciously and then finally shrugged, walking off.

Somebody nearby caught a picture of me holding the card. Shit. I hoped they didn't put that on the Internet. Why is everything to do here so hard? I had to admit though, it was foolish and idiotic for me to go out shopping on my own, when I should have phoned Paul. But buying a card was such a simple task, therefore, I thought I wouldn't need any help.

(Present Time)

Niall heaved a deep sigh at the other end of the line once I had told him everything. I knew he was taking it all in, thinking. "Okay. Well, we'll talk about it later. Where are you just now?" he finally said. I bit my lip. "Funny you should say that..." I said hastily, looking about the area I was at. To be honest, I didn't know where I was. I mean, I had ran for it, didn't I? I had slipped through a main Exit door, not bothering to buy the card. I had ran from then on, and finally came to a dark, deserted alleway. That's when I realised I was lost. My car was somewhere back in the middle of the supermarket. "You don't know where you are, do you?" Niall guessed knowingly. "Sort of." I said sheepishly and he sighed impatiently. "All right, we'll come and find you." he replied and hung up.

It would be difficult to find me, seeing ad I was in the middle of nowhere but I walked a few paths and Niall did eventually find me, wondering on my own aimlessly. He took me back to the supermarket and I got in my car and we drove home. He didn't say anything when we entered the home. I guess he was still fuming. But what would you do if some random guy came up and asked you what I was doing with a byfriend card? Say 'I'm sorry?' Yeah, way to make me feel like an idiot!

I was hungry, yet tired. I was really exhausted and I couldn't e bothered getting up for anything to eat. I was lazy. I looked at Niall as he sat down on the armchair. "Hey, Niall." I announced. "Yeah?"

"How about you £20 for you to make me a sandwhich...?" I asked hopefully. I watch him think, and then a mysterious grin plays on his face. "Deal." he said, getting up and opening his palm to me. Sighing, I brought out my wallet from the back of my pocket and handed him the frail note. Grinning, he sauntered off to the kitchen and I heard him shuffling about. Five minutes later, he came back and I held out my palm for the plate, but to my amazement, he scoffed the sandwich up himself. My eyes bulged out of their sockets. He didn't just- oh he did. "You ate my sandwich." I said bluntly. Niall looked particularly pleased with himself.