Chapter 25.

Nialls point of view.

Chapter 25.

***************

So, I was, eh...now "secret-dating" Harry. Hmm. To be honest, I was quite surprised he'd ask me. I would've thought he wanted to keep himself single for all these girls. But I was happy all the same. Scratch that, I was bloody thrilled.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a snoring Harry. His arm was wrapped gently around my waist, just under my own arm and his head was just inches away from mine, his breath tickling my mouth. I slid out from under his grasp, untangling myself from the blanket and covers and yawned widely while stretching. I peeked through Harrys curtains and nearly yelled with delight. It was snowing! Finally! This was brilliant! I shook Harry roughly by the shoulders. He groaned, but didn't move a muscle. Damn him. The one time I am delighted about snow and want to spread it to world, everybody is sleeping!

Sighing, I bent down and pressed my lips to his. He immediately sniggered but they were muffled when I deepened the kiss. He cupped his hand around my cheek, pulling me closer so that I had lean my arms on the bed, folded across each other. I pulled away and his eyes fluttered open. "You woke me?" he said, smiling. "It's snowing!" I beamed quietly and he sniggered. "I'll go wake the lads." I said getting up, but I was already hearing laughter in the hallway. "I don't think you need too." Harry smirked, getting up to sit at the edge of the bed. Harry padded across the room and opened the door, only to find Liam putting a handful of snow down Louis' back.

I burst out laughing. "I'll get you back, Liam!" Louis called as Liam rushed out the front door- in his briefs- followed by Louis who also held a handful of snow in his hands.They came back five minutes later, howling with laughter. "A day in the snow it is for us!" I beamed, sipping from a carton of orange juice. Liam shook his head sadly. I pouted. "We have an interview today." he explained and we all groaned. Stupid interview.

Grumbling to myself after breakfast, I headed back upstairs to Harrys room to get changed. I needed clothes. I was rummaging around in his drawers when he came in five minutes later and he helped me look. "Shall we tell the lads?" I whispered too him and he shook his head. I gave him a puzzled look. "You don't want snide comments from Louis about our sex life if we tell him, now, do you?" he whispered back with a smirk. "I guess not." I laughed quietly back. He finally handed me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He placed his hand on the small of my back and kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

I dressed in a fresh pair of briefs and changed into his clothes and a fresh pair of socks. I slipped on a cap and Jack Willis zipper and headed out to greet the lads. We got Paul to drive us in the mini-bus seeing as there was going to be a huge amount of fans waiting to meet us outside. When we got there, we could hear them singing 'I Want' really loudly. I smirked as he piled out into the crowd of screaming girls.

We were pulled away by Paul and a few other security guards and we were finally in the building. Louis and Liam were taken of to get their interview and Harry and I were taken off to get ours. We were taken into a large room with a large black coffee table sitting in the middle with microphones and glasses settled on top, a couple of chairs spread around the table.

"All right, if you two just sit here and we'll get the interview started." an Irish man told us, indicating towards two seats at the far window. I guess he was the interview then. A camera man sat next to him as Harry and I took our seats.

"So, uh, you're Harry Styles." the interviewer, Mark, asked Harry. "Yes." Harry said, with a little laugh at the end. "Nice to meet you, Harry." Mark said and Harry smiled. "And you're Niall I presume?" Mark asked me. "Yeah." I nodded and Mark smiled. "Nice to meet you, Niall." Mark said kindly and I smiled.

"So, do you like your job? I mean, obviously its hard, but you enjoy it?" Mark asked, sipping from some tea. I smiled. "Yeah, it is a hard job and we do work hard, so it is a bit of a challenge, but we do enjoy it and have a laugh as much as we can." I explained to Mark through the microphone and he nodded. "But you guys are all stronger than some other bands, I don't think its ever been like this since The Beatles, that's extraordinary. It must feel like you're on a runaway bass." he said and I smirked. Harry smiled and said "Yeah, I mean, for us, like we said before we're just having an amazing time. Erm, whenever someone brings up The Beatles its something that we can't take in, because you know, what they did was so great- it was just a whole 'nother level. Y'know, they're the biggest boy band they'll ever be. So for us, that kind of comparison is ridiculous. But obviously, its very flattering as well." and I smiled at him, nodding.

"I guess that's important, isn't it? I mean, you have to keep that in prospective."

"Yeah, I think- if we were to take that and kind of hold it so much I think we'd be under so much pressure because we'd be like 'The Beatles did this, we'd need to this' so its important that we remain ourselves." Harry said and I nodded in agreement again.

"Yeah, as he says, we grab onto everything to much and we easily forget what we're here for. And yeah, everything'll go straight to our heads. And we always try and set ourselves goals so we're all in line." I explained and Harry nodded.

The interview went on for a little while after that, Mark asking us about our parents and families being close, and what sports we like, and what we do in our free time. Stuff like that. Louis and Liam were in the next room so we had to wait for them a little while. Harry and I waited silently in the waiting area, feeling slightly bored. I felt Harrys body move closer to me, his head resting on my shoulder but his face was turned up to my neck, kissing it lovingly. Casually, my hand snaked round Harrys back and I placed it on the back of his shoulder. I smiled sweetly, moving closer to him as his arm went around the bone of my hip, pulling me closer still. I was so glad this corridor was deserted. If anybody saw us like this, we'd be screwed.

Once home, we decided to go out in the snow. I wrapped up in my Jack Willis hoodie, with one on top of that and a scarf with my cap low on top. Harry had his animal hat on, which was quite cute. He really suited it. Zayn was already chucking snowballs at Louis when we went into the back garden and Liam was helping Louis.

I grabbed a handful snow and threw it at Harrys back. He turned round and ran after me, also with a handful of snow in his hands. I playfully knocked it out of his hands when he got closer and he pouted at me, but he was laughing. Grinning, I turned round in search for Zayn but then I felt myself being pulled up from the ground and next thing I knew, I was sitting on Harry's shoulders, his strong arms wrapped around my legs to keep me balanced.

With a handful of snow in my hand, I threw snowballs aimlessly at Zayn and Louis and Liam who tried to hit me back. After running around frantically, Harry finally let me down next to the only tree that stood in the garden. Unconsciously, he pressed me against the tree, his left hand on the tree, next to my head and he pressed his lips to mine. Despite the fact it was freezing cold, everything seemed to be heated. His head tilts to the side our lips move softly against each other. A gasp follows from my mouth as he presses our torsos together and the pace of the kiss speeds up. My eyes close and my arms wrap around his neck. The air around us was so thick with tension, yet Harry was the one that calmed me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something cold pour over my head. My eyes fluttered open as Harry pulled away from me, both of us staring into the sky. Was it snowing? I looked around. Oh. No, it wasn't snowing. Louis was standing nearby, his hand holding the branches of the tree and waving it about so that the snow from the tree fell on top of me and Harry. And he was smiling. Liam was shaking his head at him, his arms folded while Zayn sniggered.

"Just to add a...a "romantic" touch." Louis smirked, using air quotes around the word 'romantic. That kiss was completely out of the blue. And awkward now that the lads had seen it. Yet, I still loved it. But...we can't seem to keep doing this in front of the lads. Harry was right. What Louis did there, would get worse and worse and he would he would find out eventually. It was best if nobody knew.

**********

Sigh. The clip on the side is Niall and Harry at their interview. You need to watch the interview, if you haven't already. You can see the way Harry looks at Niall during it...its lovely :) Anyway, 15 votes and comments? Please make comments detailed! Thank you so much guys, I love the support. Keep it up! :) xxx