Chapter 31.

Niall's point of view.

Chapter 31.

***************

I was...scared about seeing Harry today, I must admit. I didn't mean anything I said to him! None if it at all! Liam told me he heard everything...I just feel awful. I wish I could make up for everything I did, I just didn't know how to. I think I was just overacting a bit. Okay, a lot. But seeing the press...it was like a huge wake up call. It made me realise how obvious we were being in public, and we really needed to keep it a secret. I was just...so confused. Everything was a big mess. I was supposed to carefree. I didn't feel so carefree anymore. I was deadly serious when it came to talking about mine and Harrys relationship. He just meant so much to me. Words couldn't describe how much.

Resentfully, I parked my car outside Harrys flat and walked inside. Harry had dressed up nicely. Despite how he looked last night. He wore a red chequered Hollister shirt and tight black jeans with white converse. His Topman bracelets slid down his arm as he pushed a curl to his side on his forehead with his thumb. Liam and Louis were nowhere to be seen. He smiled weakly at me as he brushed past me, heading into the kitchen. "How are you?" I asked simply, sitting opposite him. "I'm fine." he replied, taking a sip from a glass of water. Liar. I saw right through him. I didn't judge him though.

"Want to go shopping?" I asked firstly and he gave me a puzzled look. "Lou's birthday." I explained and he clamped a hand to his forehead. "Shit, yeah okay." he sighed. I guess he forgot about it. I rolled my eyes. He grabbed his jacket and I drove him to the shopping centre. We didn't talk at all the way there. There was nothing to talk about. But even if we did talk, I'd be afraid to say something. I didn't want us to start arguing again. We entered the town shopping centre, wondering around a bit.

We walked past an isle round the back, where all the posters were. It wasn't until then, that I realised Harry was crying, his shoulders trembling with the effort of trying hard not to. "Harry, what's wrong?" I asked quickly, my voice full of worry. "We need to talk." he said suddenly. My heart felt like it was falling down to my butt. Oh, no. It was the dreading 'we need to talk' speech, wasn't it? The one that happens at the end of every relationship? I gulped when he pressed my body against the shelves of the isles. "I'm sorry, Niall." he sobbed, sniffing.

Well, that was unexpected. He was sorry? For what? "I was being an idiot. I thought I was doing the right thing. I didn't mean anything I said." he sobbed. I was speechless. He was apologising for signing a stupid contract that didn't mean anything to us? I could slowly feel the carefreeness coming back. "I'm sorry, too. I didn't mean any of that stupid crap I said. I was just overacting." I replied softly and he sighed with relief, smiling slightly. I sniffed lightly, feeling tears sting my eyes too. But I didn't cry. Well, besides from last night. I just didn't cry in front if anyone.

"I just love you so much, Niall." he sobbed, and my heart melted. The three single words I wanted to hear from him, he was finally saying them. This was just so...overwhelming and emotional. "You're amazing." he chuckled, while sobbing and I smiled shyly. "Your heart..." he sniffed, placing a shaking a hand on the left side of my chest. "Your skin..." he continued and I felt his hand slide up my t-shirt, placing it around my torso, making my skin feeling warm. "You're my everything." he chuckled, wiping his tears away viciously. I grinned wider. I don't care how cliché that sounded, I know he meant every word. That's what made it special. "This is ridiculous, isn't it?" he joked.

"Very." I smirked sarcastically. But then a silent tear rolled down my cheek, and his hand cupped my cheek, his thumb wiped it away and he continued to softly caress my cheek. Unconsciously, we lean in and our lips meet. Effortlessly, our lips move together. It was sloppy, yet it was long, slow and passionate. I had to grip the edges of the shelves behind me so that I didn't keel over. It had only been a day or so since I kissed him, yet it seemed like a decade ago. He moaned softly as I felt around his mouth, as if he thought the same thing. It had been a long time.

I pulled away when our breathing turned into pants. "So...I'm your boyfriend now?" I asked, nervously hoping I had asked at the right time. "You've always been my boyfriend, Niall." he smirked. I grinned. We agreed on not telling anybody again. It was beat that way. Plus, the lads would find out sooner or later. Neither of us wanted to be the ones to tell them, so it was better they found out for themselves. I slid his hand in mine, our palms pressed together as his fingers clasped over mine.

"Let's shop for Lou." Harry suggested and I agreed with a nod. We decided on buying a large 'The Fray' canvas poster and a Coldplay CD, along with a bag of carrots for a joke. We decided to get him a few DVDs, in case him and Liam decided to have a movie date in. So far, we had the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, Johnny English, and The Notebook. I doubt they'd watch the last movie. "We need to get him a horror movie." Harry suggested just as I was about to walk away to pay for the goodies. I shrugged and walked back over to him. In the end, we decided to get him The Last Exorcism.

We headed to the tills and Harry brought out his wallet. "I'll pay. My treat." he smirked, winking at me. "I wanted to pay." I poured and he snorted. "How about you pay for his clothes, then?" he suggested. I thought for a bit, and then nodded quickly. These weren't the only presents we were buying him. We were getting him something from Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and a voucher for Topman. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.. "You guys make a cute couple." the lady behind the till cooed, smiling sweetly. Harry ad I exchanged glanced and I blushed. If only she knew...Harry gave a forced chuckle.

"Oh no, we're not a couple." Harry assured her, and her face fell, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Oh. Excuse me, then. I do think you'd be great though." she added brightly. I tried hard not to look at Harry. The sheer amusement that would be plastered on his face would make me blush even more. "Thank you, I'm glad you think so." Harry replied politely and the lady handed him his change and reciept. She must've been around twenty, and she was very pretty. I studied when we left. He didn't seem to be paying much attention to her at all. But what she said made me think. If she thought that we would be a nice couple, what would others think about us? Even if they weren't a fan? But she was just one girl. It didn't mean anything, did it?

It was a quiet ride home, but it wasn't awkward. I left the bags in the car and headed into Hazzas flat. He shrugged off his jacket and turned to Me, breathing a peaceful sigh. Louis and Liam still weren't in, so we had the place to ourselves for now. His hands slid under my t-shirt and around my waist, pulling me closer. He titled his head when he our lips met. It was as if he was teasing with this kiss as his lips moved over mine, trying to find all the right places that made me go insane. But what were doubt should be abusive; the way he nibbled my bottom lip excitedly, or the way my fingers gripped around his neck, digging into the richness of his curls. He ventured my mouth with such care, feeling all the right places. We must have looked a right mess, but it was beautiful. He was beautiful.

I didn't want this to end. We kissed like this for what seemed like forever and when we finally pulled away, we were panting. He looked down as his hands started to fiddle with the loop of my belt. I gulped. Don't get mr wrong, I was ready. I just didn't think it was the right time. "Do you want another encounter with Liam?" I breathed with raised eyebrows and he froze, his finger holding onto the metal of the belt. Liam ad Louis could walk in any minute, and it would not look good. We needed to keep our relationship dead low profile. Nobody had to know. "I guess you're right." he finally admitted with a sigh, stepping back a bit.

I did up my belt, feeling sheepish. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said, although I see him everyday. "Love you." I heard him say when I went to the door. "Love you, too." I called back with a quick wave behind me and left.

***********

Chapter 31! I hope this wasn't cheesy, it doused lot better in my head :\ Anyway, 15 comments, 15 votes? Loving the comments, I really appreciate it! Keep it up! Thank you so much guys, love you all :) xxx