Chapter 16.

Louis' point of view.

Chapter 16.

***********

So...I did it. I dropped the bombshell on Harry. To be honest, I thought he took it quite well. It felt weird kissing him. It just didn't feel right. Then agian, I was with Liam. But that kiss...it was so bizaar. It was like, he was telling me how he felt for me through it, because he was to afraid to tell me face-to-face. He also said I should talk to Liam...about Twitter.

What should I say to him? Hmmm. I'd dwell on that fact later. Right now, Harry had food poisning. And he needed looking after. He was currently in bed just now, while Niall sorted him out. I could hear them arguing upstairs because of Harrys constant protests about going to bed...it was quite cute. They were aruging like an old married couple. I don't see he how he couldn't see that he had a crush on Niall. Maybe he was in denial. After all, he was still trying to get over me.

Niall came truding down the stairs, looking exhausted. I leaned back on the sofa, folding my arms across my chest. This will be amusing. "How is he?" I question, watching Niall sit down on the coffee table. He grunted. "It's like treating a two year old." He complained, running his hand over his face, then through his hair. I sniggered. "Honestly...he won't take paracetemal, he won't let me put a flannel over his head, and he won't even go to bed!" He complained, ticking off the list with his fingers.

"He's stubborn." I smirked, trying to defend Harry. "Stubborn?! I've been looking after Harry for the past twelve hours and all you can say is he's stubborn?!" He complained, his voice rising. I bit my lip, trying to hard a chuckle. "Now I can see why you guys are perfect for each other." I said.

"Why?"

"You're both stubborn." I replied. He grunted again, and followed by a few minutes of an awkward silence. I knew what he was thinking about though. "It hurt, didn't it?" I asked softly and he looked up to me, a puzzled expression on his face. "Seeing me with him." I explained simply and he hesitated, but gave a forced nod. I sighed deeply, putting my palm against the side of my face. "I didn't mean anything by it, I swear-"

"It's okay, Lou. You were only trying to help." he cut off, smiling warmly. I smiled weakly back.

Just then, Harry came down the stairs. Well, he tried to at least. With each step, he'd wince in pain every time he landed his foot on the stairs. I was about to get up and help him but Niall bet me too it. Smiling sheepishly, I sat back down and watched as he guided Harry around the waist to the sofa and he settled him down. Harry then propped his legs over my laps, and I settled my hands over his legs and I turned my head to look at him.

"Comfy, are you?" I joked. "Not really." he groaned in reply. He looked sweaty, yet he was only in his briefs. Poor boy. Niall disappeared upstairs and seconds later, he came back holding Harry's pillow and propped it behind his back. Aww, bless. Convinced that Harry was okay, Niall headed back upstairs. "You do realise you own him right now." I said when I heard his door close. Harry gave a throaty chuckle, but ended up choking instead. I headed to the kitchen and got him a glass of water. I even put a straw in it.

I handed it to him and set his legs back on my lap and said "You own me as well, now." and he grinned as he took a sip. "Thanks." he said simply and I shrugged. My eyes drifted and I found myself staring at Liam. He was out in his balcony, sitting on a chair and playing about on his I-Pad. "Go and talk to him." Harry suggested, and I smiled gratefully at him, ruffling his curls as I walked past, out into the balcony.

I slid the door open slowly and quietly, as not to disturb him and I crept over behind him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. I could feel him smiling as I bit his neck, my tongue slowly grazing over the mark I left. I got up and sat on the chair opposite him. "Liam, we need to talk." I sighed. "Yeah? What about?" he asked carelessly, his eyes still on the screen. He wasn't even paying attention. Scowling at him, I whipped the I-Pad out of his hands and I skidded to the other side of the balcony and his eyes widened. "I paid a lot of money for that." he complained and I rolled my eyes. "I'll buy you a new one." I said half-heartedly.

"What was it wanted?" he asked, folding his arms across his chest. "I said we need to talk." I replied, biting my lip nervously. See, now I knew he was paying attention. His face immediately fell, his eyes becoming sad and miserable and I gave him a puzzled look. "Just say it, Lou." he said miserably. I frowned. "Say what?"

"That...that you like Harry now." he said forcedly and he gulped. Deep down, I was laughing. It was just the fact that he over thought things too much it made me laugh. But he was serious, so I had to be serious too. "What are you talking about? I love you. You know I do." I shrugged and he grinned. "But...I came to talk to you...about Twitter." and his face fell again, his jaw clenched.

"Liam, you need to stop letting it bug you. All you're doing is giving them what they want. In the end, you'll split up me and all the fans will me happy, thinking I'd get together with Harry. That's not what I want. And you know that. I won't let you split up with me." I told him and he smiled weakly. "I admire your courage." he said simply and I scoffed. "I'm being serious, Liam. Promise me you won't go on Twitter until all this dies down?" I said sternly and he nodded. I grinned. I believed Liam. I knew he wouldn't lie to me.

Satisfied with my pep-talk, I handed Liam his I-Pad back. He was checking his e-mails when I peered at the screen. Smiling happily, I went back inside and joined Harry again. "Sorted?" Harry asked, lifting his legs up again. "More or less." I shrugged and he gave a weak smile. I looked at the clock. Half five. "I take you won't want to eat anything?" I guessed and he shook his head. Sighing, I headed to the kitchen and went to make some dinner.

I was joined by Liam a few minutes later. We decided to make some tuna pasta. But just as we put the cooker on, we were greeted by Liam's mother. "Liam? Louis? Can I talk to you guys for a sec?" she asked, sounded concerned and we headed out into the balcony. "Look, I really think you guys should take Harry home." she admitted, and I sighed, looking at Liam.

"Mum, we just got here." Liam protested, almost like a little kid. "I know, Liam, but...Harry just looks miserable. He's clearly not fit enough to be out here and he looks sick to his stomach." she said pityingly and we turned to look at Harry through the balcony doors.

Sure enough, Niall was down, holding a bin under Harry's chin just as he vomited. "All right, we'll...we'll take him just now." Liam sighed and I squeezed his arm sympathetically as we headed out. "Oh, and uh, guys? I watched that video on Twitcam and, erm...I hope you're using protection." Karen said, with a wink at us. Liam turned a scarlet red. "Mum!" he exclaimed and I snorted with laughter.

"Don't worry, Karen. I have Liam under control." I joked reassuringly and Liam ushered me out before we could say any more about Liam's sex life. Hehe. She was funny.

Just like Karen had ordered, we took Harry home after he had difficulty changing into his clothes. It was a long drive home, but I could see Niall was happy. Harry was asleep, his head against Niall's shoulder as Niall watched him peacefully. But we woke him up to get him into the flat. Although, that was kind of pointless.

He looked like he was stepping on stones with bare feet as he padded to the front doors, forever wincing in pain and finally giving up, Niall lifted Harry's legs up and carried him bridal style in the house to avoid Harry more suffering. That was quite cute. "I don't know how they can't see they're perfect for each other." Liam whispered in my ear and I sniggered. "I know." I agreed and we headed into the flat.

**********

There's an early upload for you all :) I know I said 15 comments and all, but you guys deserve it. Same again- 15 comments and 15 votes. Please make comments detailed! Not sure about upload tomorrow...I shall see. Thanks again guys, love you all loads :) xxx