Chapter 28.

Lou's point of view.

Chapter 28.

***********

Harry and Niall were acting strangely different toward each other. Good different. They were both acting...affectionate toward each other. I smiled sweetly at Niall when he came in the next morning. Honestly. Niall might as well live here, he and Harry spend so much time together.

It must be hard for Niall and Harry. Just admitting their feelings to each other and not being able to do anything about it. Although, I had suggested 'secret-dating' to Harry but he hasn't got back to me about that yet, so I assume he didn't bother with it. Which is reasonable since he had such a hard time admitting his feelings to Niall in the first place....because of me.

Guilt took over my emotions when I thought of that. I shouldn't have been so hands down on Harry when he told me. But it was in the past. You shouldn't dwell in the past since there is nothing you can do about it. We had a book signing in Belfast today, then another interview in London. It was our last interview before we started touring again, so that was good.

"Hey, Lou." Niall greeted me when Harry came down. After washing my empty glass, I headed upstairs to my bedroom where Liam was. He was on my laptop when I went in, on Twitter. Liam wasn't getting much insults now, since most fans were accepting that we were together but he did get the occasional hating every now and then and the ones that he read out to me was just horrible. To horrible to repeat to anyone else.

But fans were more focused on Niall and Harry than anything else. Zayn and Taylor were sort of in the background. It was weird. The fans wanted Niall and Harry to get together, yet they are the most unlikely people you would expect that too happen too. I mean, they were best friends and they were the closest. Too close, in fact. Apparently the fans call them 'Narry'. According to Liam. He'd been asked on Twitcam if they were dating and he asked what 'Narry' was, and the fans explained that it was Niall and Harry combined together. Sweet, really. But obviously, they aren't dating.

I rested myself next to Liam on the bed, folding my across my chest as I looked at him. He looked at me for a bit too, and then turned away, blushing. I smirked softly. He couldn't even look at me without blushing. I couldn't believe I had that effect on him. To tease him more, I leaned in and kissed him gently. He pulled away with a sigh and I rested my head against his shoulder. "Are you ready for the book signing?" he asked. And there it was again...'Daddy Direction'. I looked down at myself. No, I wasn't ready. I was just in a pair of sweats and a surprisingly tight white t-shirt. "I'll get ready." I huffed and slid out of the bed. He smacked my arse as I walked away from him. "Oy." I said coyly, blushing furiously. I thought only I was aloud to do that...oh well. I wasn't complaining.

I shut the door behind me and got changed into the famous stripy t-shirt and orange jeans and TOMS number. I fixed my hair, making it stick to the side, my fringe flopping slightly over my eye and I out aftershave on and crept back in the bedroom, only to find Liam had gone. Wow, he was fast. Or maybe I was just slow. Shrugging lightly, I headed down to greet the lads. We drove to Belfast and headed into HMV at half ten in the morning. Already, there were fans waiting, camping outside. Amazing.

Tiredly, I hurried to my seat and waited for the fans to come in. I was still pretty knackered. All these interviews were making me tired since I had to get up a like, half six in the morning for them. While we were waiting for the doors to open, my eyes caught Harry and Niall at the far end, who were both laughing. Aw, cute. I smiled sweetly at them. But then Harry leaned into Niall to whisper in his ear, making Niall blush. "I wonder what he's saying." I said aloud to Liam, pointing to the younger boys at the far end.

Liam stopped rummaging through his rucksack and turned to Harry and Niall and then turned back. "Probably something dirty." Liam smirked and my eyes bulged. It wasn't like Liam to say something like that. He was just so innocent. Besides, by the way Niall was looking at Harry, it certainly wasn't dirty. "Well, you know what he's like." Liam said defensively and went back to rummaging in his bag. Sighing, I turned to face the front. But then I stole another glance at Niall at Harry. Now Niall was saying something in Harry's seat. I tapped my pen on the table impatiently. It was just too tempting to go up and see what they were talking about. I threw my pen on the table and strode subtly over to them and stood behind them, a bit far back just so I was with in earshot.

"You look sexy when you're working." Harry sniggered in Nialls ear, making Niall blush yet again. I cringed. Okay, maybe this was something I didn't want to hear. "So I'm sexy all the time, then?" Niall smirked cheekily back, folding his arms around his stomach and rested them over his legs while he faced Harry. Harry sniggered and leaned into Niall, nibbling at his ear slightly. I cringed again. Nope! Nope! Certainly not something I want to see, either. I didn't want to be in their little 'private' moment. No siree. I darted back to my seat and sat down, hurriedly facing the front, unseen by any of the lads.

We were finally let out by half four, and my hand ached. Now, we had the interview. We headed into the building and took our places next to our wall size 'Up All Night' poster and waited for our interviewer. It was a woman this time. She was very pretty, blonde and slim. "So, boys. You're here to answer a couple of questions from the fans?" she asked kindly and we nodded.

"So, the first question is to Louis and Liam. How is for you guys? You know, you're relationship?" she asked kindly and Liam and I smiled at each other. "Yeah, it's great. Going really well." Liam answered and I felt his arm slide around my waist, making me smile more. She beamed at us.

"And, now...the fans have been noticing something a lot recently. There's been, y'know, a lot of closure, if you like. Is it true you give each other love bites?" she asked and we all burst out laughing. "Oh, yeah. All the time." I laughed and pointed to a red mark displayed in the crook of Liam's neck. "Yeah, Louis mostly gives them to me all the time." Liam smirked, his hand on his neck.

"It's not just with you guys, though. I mean, Niall has one too." the interviewer joked, indicating to Niall. He shrugged casually, his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, that was me." Harry said calmly and the woman rolled her eyes.

The woman was about to ask another question but then the funniest thing happen. Harry flung himself on Niall. Like, literally...threw himself. Niall grunted as Harry grabbed Niall and nuzzled his face in his neck, making them stumble a few steps back. "That's how you do it." Harry said happily, stepping back from Niall. I was trying hard not to laugh. The woman's face was priceless. I don't know what she was so shocked about. This happened nearly every day. It was daily. I guess it was the fact that it was on camera was what stunned her most. Yep, Nialls' got another love bite plastered on his neck.

We said goodbye to the interviewer after a couple more questions and went home. Niall and Harry curled up on the sofa, and before you know it, they were fast asleep. Niall's arms were crossed over his stomach, pressed against Harry's torso. Harry's lips were resting next to Niall's cheek, as if he was about to kiss it, but went to sleep trying to do so. Why were they not together?! It was almost impossible for them to be together and not act like a couple.

I pulled the blanket that was over the side of the couch and threw it over them and headed upstairs where Liam was waiting patiently. He immediately kissed as soon as I lay down on the bed. Just like always, my heart did a double-take. His lips were just sheer perfection. I guess that was why my heart was beating so madly. I was used to this feeling, it just felt natural. My mouth moves swiftly along with this, trailing my tongue on the bottom of his lip and he instantly opened his mouth, letting me explore. It was gentle and cautious, with no pressure at all. That's what made it so amazing. "You're gonna have to wait until my birthday." I whispered against his lips when I felt his warm hand slide up my t-shirt, sending shivers down my back.

"I'll just have to make it more special then." he whispered back and deepened the kiss.

**********

Okay, I just realised how long this story is gonna be. For you guys. I can't wait to write it all. The picture on the side is one of my fave Lilo pics. They look so happy together (: Anyway, same as before? 15 detailed comments? Thank you so much guys! Love you all :) xxx