Chapter 9.

Nialls point of view.

Chapter 9.

************

So, it was the thirty first of October. Halloween. It turns out, our party was meant to be fancy dress and all the lads as continuesly persuaded me to buy a costume, which was just stupid and chilidsh of them. So I turned as Draco Malfoy. His name came into my head last night while we watched The Woman in Black because he was in Harry Potter. Plus, I had blonde hair so that gave me the advantage and all I really had to do was wear black.

The lads, on the other hand, had went a bit over the top with the Halloween outfits. Zayn and Harry had coordinated- Harry dressed as Mario from Mario Kart and Zayn as Luigi. It was stupid, but cute. Harry had biorrowed a pair of Lou's red susspenders and red jeans and he wore a white t-shirt with a red bow-tie and then a cute, blue cap. It was hilarous...and Zayn wore the same as Harry, but in green. And they both wore mustaches. I could't seem to picture Harry with a mustache, he just didn't suit it. Although he looked pretty sexy unshaved...I mentally slapped myself for that thought.

I was currently sorting out everything for tonight. Meaning, the lads were too lazy to help me. But I didn't mind, it took my mind off things. It took my mind off Harry. Ever since I had that conversation, Harry's all I seemed to think about. What LLam had suggested was impossible. Me? Having a crush on Harry? It was stupid. I mean, sure, we had kissed more than once but it didn't mean anything. Did it? After all, he did kiss me back...that must mean something, right? I hadn't told Liam about our 'kissing' and I wasn't going to. I didn't want to bother him with that information.

I can't believe I'm saying I don't have a crush on him, yet I'm talking about kissing him. He was an amazing kisser. He seemed to make every kiss last longer than it should, which made me want him even more. That was what made it amazing. It was like...a drug. Some sort of addict. And last night...he just looked so vulnerable and all I wanted to do was to protect him.

I never thought Harry as the scared type, but there we go. I was so distracted right now. And Liam knew it since he was watching me from a distance. I looked around for Harry, but he was nowhere to be seen. He was probably getting his outfit ready with Zayn.

I was currenlty pouring a load of sweets into a bowl when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, hands clasped over my stomach. "Hey, Niall." A husky voice breathed and my breath hitched, my body tensing. "Hi, Harry." I managed to croak and I could almost feel him smile as he rested his chin on my shoulder, his cheek resting against mine. We seemed to stay there for a few minutes, just standing there while my hands lay over the bowl of food...until Liam appeared by my side and I jumped with fright, causing Harry to pull away from me. I heard him clear his throat as he headed to the fridge and Liam began to take the bowl of me.

"This isn't for you, Niall." Liam smirked, setting the bowl aside. I was still in a daze, still entranced. "I know..." I said quietly. Liam blinked at me, folding his arms across his chest. He knew that normally I'd protest over food...I'd tell him to give it back...but somehow, I didn't feel like it. "Are you all right?" he asked softly and with my mouth hanging open slightly, my eyes went to Harry who was now standing out on the balcony, leaning against the wall with one foot over the over while sipping from a carton of orange juice, his hair blowing in the slight breeze...God, he was beautiful.

"Snap out of it." Liam smirked, clicking his fingers in front of my face. Oh, God. I can't believe he had seen me practically drooling after Harry. I blushed furiously and headed upstairs quickly.

After handing out sweets to kids continuesly, we were finally ready for our party around half ten I didn't really need to do much for Draco Malfoy. All I needed to do was dress in all black and comb my hair to the side. But it was horrendous. I didn't feel like me at all. I'll just have to avoid Harry.