Chapter 5.

Niall's P.O.V.

*******************

I woke up the next morning to smell of bacon and toast. A fry up. Brilliant! I was about to sit up when I realised that my body felt strangly heavy and I looked down to see Harry sleeping on top of me, his hand placed over my chest and his head resting on my shoulder.

I smiled. His mouth was twitched into a cheeky smirk as he slept, and somebody had thrown a blanket over us. He moved slightly and I heard him whimper. I started to massage his mass of curly locks, slowly ands gently. He immediatly relaxed, and after a few minutes, his head moved up to meet my gaze. "You couldn't resist, could you?" He whispered softly and I smirked. "Nope." I said simple, popping out the 'p'. He grinned and moved his head back.

My breath hitched when I remembered last night. Words couldn't describe how I felt last night. How many people can say they've kissed their best friend? Drunk people don't count. I know I shouldn't have kissed him. Especially straight after asking him if he still had feelings for Louis. But like Harry said, I couldn't resist. He looked so vulnurable and delicate when I asked him, and all I wanted to do was help him. I wanted to help him get over his feelings for Louis, but obviously that didn't work.

What was it about Louis that he liked? I was jealous of Louis and I know that's not something I sould admit, even to myself. You shouldn't be jealous of your best friend. Especially not over something you don't even know why your're jealous of them. That matter seemed unknown. My thoughts were interupped by Zayn who had appeared beside us, holding a sizzling frying pan.

"Why didn't you wake us up?" Harry asked firstly. "You looked too cute." Zayn replied simply, shrugging and even without looking, I could tell Harry was rolling his eyes. "I want food." I said randomly, eyeing up the pan. Harry and Zayn chuckled. "When do you not?" Harry said casually and he slowly got up, throwing the blanket aside. We joined Zayn in the kitchen and we sat opposite each other at the table, with Zayn in the middle.

"Thanks for this, by the way. I could've made it myself." Harry pointed out, slipping a bit of bacon in his mouth. "Show off." Zayn murmered as he turned to face the cooker. I chuckled and Harry glared at him vbehind his back. Zayn sat back down again and lifted his fork. "Oh, Louis called. Said it's something important." Zayn explained and Harry groaned, placing his elbows on either side of the table. "It better not be about last night." He warned, and I smirked, chewing happily.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "No, I doubt it, Harry." He replied, taking a sip of orange juice.

Harry finished his breakfast first and then went up to have a shower and get changed. Zayn and I sat awkwardly in silence, both of us chewing quietly. "Thanks for the breakfast, Zayn." I commented, pulling my chair out and ruffling his hair as I did so. "No problem." He sniggered and I headed upstairs into my bedroom, only to bang into a topless and wet Harry. We both groaned, stumbling back a few steps.

"S-sorry." I stuttered nervously, and I couldn't help but stare at him as we stood in the doorway. His hair was straight and damp, water droplettes running down his body and his wrapped white towel was hanging dangerously low. I gulped nervously. "Like what you see?" He asked mischievously, his eyes on me as his mouth played into a smirk. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief. "Honestly, Harry. You're such a player." I said casually and I brushed past him, laying on my bed and Harry followed.

"I thought you were heading out?" I questioned when he fiddled with his clothes from last night. He wrinkled his noise. "Yeah, but I don't have a t-shirt. Can I borrow yours?" He added. I nodded silently and he headed over to my wardrobe and I watched him as he roamed my clothes. Why did I suddenly...like the way he looked? I couldn't describe how I felt for him.