Chapter 30.

Lou's point of view.

Chapter 30.

***************

I felt as if everything was just falling apart. The band seemed to disappearing and separating. I know that was just my imagination though. Niall had gone home and not returned. Zayn was off with Taylor and Harry hadn't come out of his room since Niall left, leaving me and Liam sitting in a stunned, empty silence. Niall had gone around twelve in the afternoon and it was now seven at night. Liam and I had just sat in the living room all day, unsure of what to do.

Liam had just came back from calling Niall for what seemed like the a hundredth time, sitting down with a deep sigh. "No luck?" I guessed sadly and he shook his head. "It's irritating because he knows it's me, yet he won't talk to me." he complained, his shoulders drooping. I sighed. "I just left him a couple of messages." he told me and I nodded. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I'll go and speak to Harry." I finally decided, getting up but Liam caught me by the back of my t-shirt. "You're the last person he wants to talk to." he protested when I gave him a puzzled look. I sat back down. "Well, you do it then." I said impatiently. He placed his phone down on the armrest of the sofa and got up, walking to Harrys room.

He chapped on his door. "Harry, open up." he said, waiting for a little outside his doorstep. "Harry, I just wanna talk to you." he continued, trying to hide the impatience in his voice. He rattled the door handle a bit more and then sighed. "He won't let me in." he said sadly, coming down the stairs. I bit my lip. "Try phoning Niall again." I suggested and he picked up his phone as he sat back down, dialling his number and I looked away at the TV, waiting. "Niall!" Liam exclaimed, shocked, and my head snapped back to him.

"No. Niall, please. Just come back, will you? Just talk to him?" Liam asked in the phone, almost desperately. "Put him on speaker." I suggested, biting my thumb nervously. He cringed, hesitating a little, but finally put Niall on speaker. I winced when I heard the raspy, drilling voice that erupted from the phone. "...So no, I will NOT talk to him, Liam! He can go fuck himself for all I care!" Niall shouted impatiently and the phone went dead. My eyes widened. That was uncalled for.

A gasp was heard from behind us and our heads snapped up. Harry had finally decided to come out of his room. At the wrong time. It looked like he had just stopped crying, but he looked like he was on the verge of it again. He went back upstairs to his room, but I was already darting after him. He nearly shut the door in my face, but I swung it open.

What he said about me felt like a right slap in the face. It really hurt. But perfect? How is anything about my life perfect? I was a gay member in a world-wide band, dating my best friend who gets criticism and horrible insults every day because of it which effected me too, and now my two best friends had fallen out because they couldn't be together. How is anything about that perfect? Explain that. But despite all that he said, I still went to talk to him. He still needed me, even if he didn't know it.

God, he looked so broken. He was curled up in a ball, his back to me as he cried, his knees brought up to his chin, his arms wrapped around his legs. I lay down next to him, staring up to the ceiling. His crying finally turned into hiccups. "Niall didn't meant that, Hazza." I said softly. "Whatever." he said stubbornly in reply. I frowned. "What's got into you?" I sighed and he finally turned round, gazing up at the ceiling like me. "You heard what Niall said earlier, Lou. We've split up." he sniffed, shrugging his shoulders. "Don't think so negatively." I ordered impatiently. He rolled his eyes.

I decided to text Liam, even though he was only downstairs. It read- To Liam: Got him yet? X

From Liam: Yep, he just came in x

I grinned, slipping my phone back in my pocket. "Why don't you come downstairs?" I asked gently. "I don't feel like it." he said miserably, turning to face the wall again. "Come on, please? For me?" I whispered in his ear, leaning over him. He sighed. He knew he wasn't leaving without a fight, so he stiffly sat at the edge of his bed. I sort of envied Harry. He had a lot of courage and willpower, something that I'd never have. For example, he didn't almost starve himself to death when the person he loved split up with him. He was way stronger than me, and I admired him for that.

He slouched downstairs behind me and I beamed at the younger boy who stood before me. Niall had come home. So Liam had achieved this part of our plan. Niall looked just as bad as Harry. His hair was every, messy in all directions and he only wore a pair of worn out sweats and an oversized white t-shirt, his hands in his pockets. He looked like he had done just as much crying as Harry. His face was pale, his eyes red and he just looked torn and crumpled.

The sheer hatred that appeared on his face when he saw Harry was unbearable. He shot a glare at Liam. "You lied, Liam." Niall said gruffly. "I-what?" Liam stuttered innocently. "You said he wouldn't be here." Niall said fiercely. Liam bit his lip, looking at me for help. "Don't worry, Niall. I know when I'm not wanted." Harry said coldly and sauntered off, but I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled the wrist, hard. To violently, in fact. His leg swung out with such force and he stumbled forward, and he was accidentally slammed against Niall.

But it wasn't just their bodies that were pressed together. They kissed. Accidentally. But it was a quick kiss. And the utter shock that appeared on each others faces when they realised what had happened was just priceless. They stood facing each other for a couple of minutes, roaming each others faces. Harry was about to lean in and kiss Niall again, but Niall pulled away, his his eyes warily falling on mine. I guess I made it awkward for them. Oh well. Niall sighed. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah?" he said quietly to Harry, moving closer. He looke so shy as he looked down, fiddling with the hem of Harrys button down shirt. "Yeah." Harry said, slightly disapointed. Niall pecked Harry lightly on the cheek and left.

Trembling slightly, Harry trudged over to the sofa and sat down, blowing his cheeks out. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked cheerily, slapping his thigh. Harrys face was still plastered with shock. "You'll be the death of me, boobear." he joked gruffly and I smiled. Maybe things were going to work out after all.

**********

I apoligse for the foul language. But you guys have been suggested bit of Lou so I decided to post this. I know I've done a double upload but since I'm working tomorrow, I decided to post chapter 30 today. Hope you like it :) 15 comments, 15 votes? Same again! Loving the comments by the way, really appreciate it! Keep it up!