Epilogue

Epilogue

The next few weeks passed in a blur, it was as if our lives have taken an opposite path, the stressful days all of us were going through long forgotten buried deep in the pits of our mind.

Just after Silas's death, news spread out like lightning bolt. Jace has become loved by the supernatural world, but at the same time feared for his outstanding strength. Even young kids were idolizing him, wanting to grow up just to be like the powerful alpha he is.

It wasn't easy having the reporters constantly following us, the media having nothing else than Jace and I to talk about, but we managed. As Jace said, it's only going to be a matter of time before they focus their cameras on another juicy topic.

But it's not going to be anytime soon, having half an hour left until Jace's coronation. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, taking in the breathtaking red gown Jace had personally chosen for me.

The fabric beautifully hugged my figure from the waist up, showing some cleavage but nonetheless upholding its royal touch. The mixture of chiffon and silk truly was magnificent, custom-made to fit for a queen. The piece of jewelry completed the look, the ruby stone exquisitely matching my dress.

"Can you stop fidgeting?" Leila snapped, folding her arms over her chest, sending me a disapproving glare

"Can you stop fidgeting?" Leila snapped, folding her arms over her chest, sending me a disapproving glare. She too was dolled up, wearing a knee length black dress that shone out as sexy but at the same time elegant.

"You're not the one that's going to be named queen today." I narrowed my eyes at her, watching her purse her lips before sighing.

"Exactly. If I were you, I'd be jumping from anticipation not sweating from nervousness." She gave me a pointed look.

"I'm not sweating!" I exclaimed, attempting to defend myself.

"Yeah right." She scoffed clearly unconvinced.

"Well excuse me for worrying about being screened on live TV and watched by God knows how many people." I hissed, walking past her to peek through the curtains, gasping at the amount of people flooding the entrance of the castle.