Chapter 3

Hi guys! I am soooo sorry for the late update but my laptop crashed :( 

Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote! 

~Aya

Needless to say, it was a sleepless night. I haven't told anyone of the paper not wanting to worry any of them. Maybe it's just a prank, I tried to convince myself. But who would want to pull on a sick joke like this on a princess?

I stared at myself in the mirror and groaned. There were bags under my now tinted red eyes and my face looked as pale as ever. Great, just great.

I tried to cover my tiredness with a bit of makeup and gladly, it worked. Making my way down to the opening field, I noticed two wolves standing in the amidst of it. The left wolf was of a medium grey color. It was slightly smaller than the sandy brown colored wolf in front of it.

Both growling, they charged at each other. I watched in astonishment as the wolves snapped and fought. The brown wolf was strong, very strong. He was gaining the upper hand in the fight. The color of his fur and eyes reminded me of someone. I gasped realizing who it was. Oh lord, that's Jace.

They went behind a tree and once they came out, my jaw nearly hit the floor. Jace wasn't wearing anything except a pair of pants hanging on his waist. Once I snapped out of my trance, I adverted my gaze onto his face only to see him smirking.

"Like what you see?" He said raising an eyebrow. I blushed and looked away.

"You wish." I argued but it only came out as a murmur making him laugh.

"How long have you been here love?" Love, I like the sound of it.

"Just enough to see you fighting." I replied crossing my arms. From the corner of my eyes, I saw someone walking towards us.

"You're getting stronger Jace." He exclaimed and slapped Jace on his back. I realized that their fight was some kind of training werewolves do. The man looked in his late twenties with jet black hair and light grey eyes. He and Jace were practically the same height and I could see the resemblance.

"Mason, this is Aya." Jace introduced me.

"She's the princess of demons and witches. Aya, this is Mason. He's our beta and unfortunately, my cousin." He laughed.

Mason put a hand on his heart and scoffed, pretending to be offended.

"Your words are daggers to my heart cousin." Mason's words dripped with sarcasm. He put a hand on his heart and fluttered his eyelashes at Jace. He sure is something.

Mason stepped forward, a smile lingering on his face.

"Pleasure to meet you princess." He took my hand and kissed the top of it. A gentleman, he is.

"You are as pretty as he-they say." He coughed eyes darting to Jace, a smile tugging the hem of his lips. I looked at Jace only to see him glaring at his cousin. I'll play along.

"And what else do they say?" I smirked.

"That you have marvelous violeteyes that one might drown in. Your hair as silky as-" He howled clutching his side.

"What the hell man!" Mason stared at Jace, eyes wide in disbelief. I stared at Jace, a laugh escaping my lips. I can't believe he just elbowed his cousin.

"I think that's enough. C'mon, let's go." He griped my arm dragging me away from Mason. I was grinning like a freak. Who would have wondered all mighty Jace talks about me like that?