Chapter Thirty | Shining Stars

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AHH! I love all of you for reading this book and I am so happy to have this get as many reads as it's getting! Stay shining everyone xx

-/-/-

I look at the tattoo shop standing in front of me. "New year, new things... right," I hear Noah gulp from beside me. I laugh before holding her hand and dragging her in the shop with me and the boys. Zach was holding Nugget as we walked into the store.

"Hello lovely ladies, what will you like today?" A guy behind the counter spoke. He had tattoos all over him.

"This," I say walking to the counter and showing the man our design. Noah and I had decided to get a Canadian maple leaf with stars around it on our wrist.

"Seems simple," The man says.

"I will go first," I say knowing that Noah was lowkey shitting herself at the though of getting a tattoo for real. I sit on the seat and the man tells me to put my hand on the table. He sits on his spinning chair and gets ready.

"Look it will be fine," I smile towards Noah. Her eyes widen and she does a slow nod.

"I don't wanna watch this so I am going to take Nugget for a walk," Zach says.

"I better make sure he doesn't lose Nugget," Jonah states walking off.

I watch the man mark my arm. It wasn't that painful, but it still stung a bit.The meaning behind our tattoo was that the Canadian maple leaf symbols that we are from Canada and the stars are obviously for the shining stars.

-/-/-

"See that wasn't bad was it?" Jack states. Noah elbows him. Daniel smiles and then pats Nugget.

We had finally finished the tattoos and Noah had agreed that it wasn't that bad compared to what she thought it was going to be.

"So I texted Logan and he is up for tonight," Jonah states and I nod. Today was New Years and we all decided to invite Logan..  I mean, he is pretty much the reason we met why don't we in the first place.

"I was thinking we should do a time capsule," Noah chirps.

"What's a time capsule?" I ask.

"It's like a box that you put stuff in and then you don't open it for many years and then you open it and it'll have everything you put in there from years ago," Corbyn explains.

"So what goes in a time capsule?" Jack asks.

"Anything you want your future self to see," Noah says. He hums.

"Maybe one of your skateboards?" Daniel laughs.

"Or even just letters to your future self?" I ask. They all nod. "Okay Cool. I'll, get the capsule,"

-/-/-

Walking into the kitchen my eyes lay upon Noah's new dog... and it was pissing all over the floor. Just great...

Instantly I rush up to him and pick him up. Nugget looks at me innocently before I walk into the lounge where Noah was. She was staring at a piece of paper.

"Nugget just peed all over the kitchen floor," I say putting him on the floor.

"I will clean up in a second..." She says. I sit next to her.

"Are you still writing the letter for the time capsule?" I ask. She'd nods and clicks the pen.

"What did you write?"

I had finished my letter about half an hour ago. I didn't feel like telling her what exactly was in it since I felt like it was only meant to be read by my future self.