Chapter Four | First Subscriber

A slim ray of the morning sun shone through my curtain... And woke me up. Wow. I thought curtains were meant to keep the sun out of your room and not to let the light in and wake you up.

I looked over at my phone to see that it was 8:27am. Pretty early if you ask me. I heard a few cars beeping outside and the chatter of people. It felt weird waking up in Los Angeles. It definitely wasn't like back at home. Home for Noah and I was Toronto Canada. I liked it back at there, but Los Angeles was pretty cool too.

Noah and I have been staying a few nights at our friend Alexander's house. We've known her for years and whenever we stay in LA we usually always end up crashing at hers.

After my socially awkward first impression with Why Don't We, Noah and I ended up doing some serious stalking. Looking at their social media, their songs and anything else that we found. I could now tell who was who, how old they all were and a little bit of each their backstories.

Yeah it probably sounded like we were obsessed, but it's what everyone does when they see something they like.

And they were definitely something I liked. Especially that Corbyn kid. He was pretty cute.

Noah didn't really have her eye on one of them in particular since she was in a pretty serious relationship with someone already. His name was Arthur Hanley. I didn't really like him that much, but I kept that to myself. I mean, if he makes Noah happy then I guess he must be alright.

Arthur was with us and had been for a day or two. Vidcon had finished by now, and we were just chilling in LA for awhile before we were going to head back home.

After awhile of laying in bed staring at the ceiling I decided to finally get up for the day. I looked at my phone to see that I had a message from Logan.

Logan:
Yo Kels, you and Noah should come to the wdw house today cuz im recording a new song ;)

Kelsey:
Ooo sounds fun.

Logan:
And it will be! I'll pick you two up after my hair is cut?

Kelsey:
Soo about an hour?

Logan:
Yep

Kelsey:
Cool see you soon :)

I send my last text before going to Spotify and playing Glorious by Macklemore and Skylar Grey. I lock my phone and throw it on my bed as I walk to my suitcase.

I ended up wearing a black singlet that was covered with my oversized red jersey with a small alien head in the corner of it along with a pair of black leggings and black vans. I brushed my teeth and hair, but just left my hair do whatever it wanted do.

I suddenly heard Noah's voice from outside my room so I went out to see her. She was filming herself for today's vlog. She was wearing a pair of long white overalls with a USA flag shirt underneath.

"What's up my shining stars? Today I am hanging with Logan and hopefully this time I won't injure any fan's in the process." She smiles into the camera. Arthur suddenly appears beside her and put his arm over her shoulder.

"Morning." He says kissing her cheek.

"Hey guys."I say walking into the shot of the camera.