Chapter Fourteen | Movies & Fears

I was currently standing at the meet and greet area with the vlog camera in my hand. A few people had come up to me and asked for photos. I wasn't a person at the meet and greet since I sadly wasn't in Why Don't We. Noah, Eben and I were all watching fans squeal and go up to the boys handing them gifts.

Noah sneezes very loudly along with a few coughs afterwards. A few fans turn their head and look at her and smile before tuning back to the boys. Noah had seamed to be getting a cold or something because lately all she's been doing is coughing and sneezing.

"You wanna go sit down? You don't look too well." I laugh at her watery eyes and puffed nose.

"I'm fine," She coughs. I shrug.

"If you say so," I say before looking over to the boys.

We were in Vancouver BC now and we had to go to Portland tomorrow. Noah couldn't get sick now, because if she passed it on to one of the boys, they wouldn't be able to preform and that is something that we didn't want happening.

Noah suddenly covers her mouth and her face goes pale.

Crap.

I race to the nearest trashcan and bring it over to Noah while pulling her away from the crowd. I hand her the bin and she hangs her head over it.

"Where did this sickness even come from?" I ask sitting beside her. She shrugs her shoulders and sniffs. I feel her forehead and feel that it was boiling hot. "Dude, your heating up. Let's go on the bus." I order.

"Fine, but can we watch Peter Pan." She asks.

Every time Noah was sick since she was little, she always watched Peter Pan. It was some weird tradition of hers, and I caught on to it.

"Was that meant to be a question because duh." I smile. She smiles back and before we could get out the dressing room she throws up in the trash can. I gag holding her hair up. "Lovely."

-/-/-

Noah had fallen asleep during the movie. The boys were preforming inside the arena, which meant that I couldn't get any help trying to lift Noah onto her bunk... which by the way was the top one and that only meant more work for me.

Somehow I managed to heave her off of the couch and down the bus a little before she groaned. I look down at her to see that she was still asleep. How? I have no clue.

I fling her arms over my shoulder and try to shove her into the bunk. Suddenly I hear the sound of the boys coming onto the bus. "Umm, Kelsey?" I hear Zach mutter. I look over at him to see all five boys staring at me trying to hold in their laughter. I roll my eyes.

"She fell asleep during the movie and now I'm trying to put her in her bunk." I explain with Noah still hanging over my shoulder. The boys all laugh.

"Want help?" Daniel laughs. I nod as he comes over to Noah and I before lifting her onto the bunk without any problems. I stare at him amazed.

"How??" I exclaim.

"I'm magic." Daniel laughs.

"Mmm I bet." I groan.

-/-/-

A few hours had passed and we were back on the road again. Noah was awake now, and Daniel was in her bunk with her while watching a movie on her laptop with a whole pile of snacks.

I look over at Corbyn who was sitting on the couch opposite me with his phone out. "The perks to being sick is definitely the snacks." I say. Corbyn looks up from his phone and stares at me.

"What about all the attention everyone gives you?" He asks. I shrug.

"I prefer snacks."

"Well you don't have to be sick to get snacks." He says. I nod.

"But you don't have to be sick to get attention either."

"This is true."

"Hey, since you don't need to be sick to get snacks... We should get some." I say. He smiles and nods.

"And since you don't have to be sick to get attention, you should come over here and give some more of it." He says with a little wink. I roll my eyes trying to hold back my smile before sitting next to him. He puts his arm over the top of the couch and along the back of my shoulders.

"Well bean, what would you like to talk about?"

-/-/-

I had my legs over Corbyn's and a packet of chips in my hand. "So she just puked?" He asks taking some chips out of the packet.

"Yeah, I don't think she's feeling that well." I say. "She should be good for tomorrow though."

Corbyn hums and for a second it went quiet as we sat in silence. "What're you afraid of?" He asks randomly. I look down at the chips knowing that he would probably laugh when I tell him.

"It's stupid." I say. He raises an eyebrow.

"Tell me." He says.

"Your gonna laugh though."

"No I won't, I pinky swear." He smiles holding out his pinky finger for me to shake. I stare at it for a second. "C'mon Kels, it can't be that bad." He says. I sigh and link my finger with his before shaking it. "Now tell me." He cheers eagerly.

"Promise you won't laugh?" I ask.

"I won't!" He says getting impatient.

"Oh gosh, you asked for it.." I mumble.

The only reason I was hesitant to tell Corbyn was because last time I told someone, I got a nickname.. And everyone I walked past would tease me about it.

Corbyn stares at me waiting. "Chickens." I mumble quietly before looking up at him. I could see a cheeky grin tugging at the corner of his lips as he huffed out trying not to laugh while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Ch.. Chickens?" He repeats with a smile across his face while choking back his laugh.

"You promised you wouldn't laugh!" I exclaim. Corbyn now bursts into a fit of giggles.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He laughs as I smack his chest with my fist that was hidden in my hoodie sleeve. He grabs my hands to stop me hitting him, still bursting with laughter.

"Corbynnnn!" I say feeling a little embarrassed. He laughs and doesn't seam to stop. "Your mean." I tease starting to see the funny side of it.

"When you said that it was stupid, I thought it would be something like the dark, but no." He cackles holding my hands still. I laugh and rest my forehead on his chest. "I guess it could be worse." He says, I look up from his chest while still leaning my chin on him.

"What could be worse then that?" I giggle. He looks down at me and smiles just as we both see a flash appear from the other side of the bus. We turn our heads and see Jonah smiling at us both with his phone in his hand.

"Just date already." He laughs.