Chapter Seventeen | I Dare You

I stood at the airport with my the vlog camera in my hands filming Noah. We arrived in Los Angeles last night and were staying at the boy's house before they headed out to San Diego. Noah and I decided we will house-sit their place for five days until we join them in Dallas for their last two shows of the tour.

Nate, Norman, Katherine and Noah's Dad come out from around the corner. "I told you I would fly you out," Noah smiles. She had flown her family out for awhile since they all wanted to see a show and the boys again.

Noah hugs all of them and then I do the same. Her family was like my second family, so we all got along really well. We go downstairs towards the baggage pickup. "So what are we doing before the show?" Katherine asks.

"I can take you to the boy's house and then tomorrow we will go Disney." Noah chirps.

"Sure," Katherine says back. We walk outside the airport and Norman starts talking about his new girlfriend which was adorable since he was 12.

"So update me on your girlfriend Dad," Noah says as we place all the bags in our uber and wheel Norman in and strap him up. I raise an eyebrow at this fresh news.

He had a new girlfriend? Since when did this happen?

"Dad is thinking of asking her to move in," Norman blurts out.

"Woo Mr. L, that's quick." I say as the uber starts going.

"I just think she is the sweetest women ever, and her kids seem to get along with Norman." He smiles.

Noah and I look over to Nate and he scratches the back of his head and nods his head.

"Uh... cool dad. Well, Kels and I also want to look for a house today. We have some places on Beverly hills we like." Noah smiles towards everyone. We all stayed silent. But I mean, we were about to move out for real at only 18 and Nate lives with them still at the age of 20.

"Wow, I am proud of you Noah," Nate says.

-/-/-

We arrived at the boy's house after looking at some open homes. Noah and I liked one specifically which is only ten houses down from the boys. I was pretty happy that I wasn't paying for it all, Noah was paying some, and my friend Alexander was chipping in to since she was moving in with us.

"So they live here?" Katherine squeals before walking to the backyard. I smile at how amazed she was. But I mean, I would be to if I saw this place knowing it was owned by a bunch of teenagers.

"Don't touch the instruments, Daniel will stab me," Noah orders. I nod my head agreeing as I throw Noah her phone.

"So now Norman's outside with Katherine, can we please talk about dad's lady friend moving in and Noah moving out?" Nate mumbles.

I look at Nate, then Noah before quietly taking a seat on the couch and pulling my phone out.

"We are moving on," Noah smiles trying to make the conversation short.

Nate crosses his arms, "I don't know what we are moving on from? Is it mom?" He asks. Nate had never moved on from the whole mom incident, and he acted like he did sometimes to make us happy, but he was fourteen when she left.

"Nate... We don't speak of her remember." Their dad mentions.

"Why not dad?!" Nate yells suddenly. Noah stands up and walks to Nate, holding his arms. I go to Snapchat and open Corbyn's contact.