Chapter Eighteen | Chicken Nuggets & Shakes

Noah, Alexander and I walked out the real estate office. We had just sealed the deal on our new house. It was a very modern place. We told them we couldn't move in until the tour was over which was after Nashville.

"It's happening!!!" Noah yells at the boys on her phone screen. I squeal with excitement along with Alex by my side.

"I can't wait to play in the pool!" Zach cheers. Noah laughs and walks off with her phone to talk to Daniel. I knew what she was going to talk about with him.

Meeting her mom.

That's what she was doing today. It was pretty obvious she was a little nervous about the whole thing and I didn't really blame her.

I had my luggage in Alexander's car since Noah and I were headed to Texas today to meet up with the boys. The boys had two shows left until the end of the tour but they always had things after.

They are performing on the Today Show, the VMAs weekend and Kids Day in NYC. They were also working on a new song, and sadly Noah and I have to wait till it's out to hear it.

"I'll drop you guys at the airport and start packing my old house up," Alex says. I nod as Noah comes off the phone with Daniel.

"Let's goo!" She smiles.

-/-/-

We land in Texas and it was warm. I was wearing a white t-shirt and a denim jacket that I had rolled the sleeves up a bit. My black leggings went along with my black vans and my hair was down over my shoulders.

We walked out the gate to see the boys standing there with some roses, each of them holding two. We walk up to them and Zach gives me one and then Jonah and so on. I noticed two people beside Zach who look up at him.

"This is my brother Ryan and this is my sister Reese." Zach says pushing them forward. I step forward smiling and wave at them. Noah unzips her backpack and pulls out a bag of chocolate and hands it to them. "Ask your mom first," She says with a grin.

"Reese watches your videos," Zach announces. I look at Reese who was shyly looking at Noah and I.

"Well I feel honored to meet such a pretty young lady," Noah says.

"Hehe, thank you." She mutters looking bashful. We all then start to head out of the airport. I suddenly feel someone's warm hand intertwine their fingers with mine. Looking up I see Corbyn with a big smile taped to his face. He kisses my temple as we walk out of the airport hand in hand.

I could definitely get use to this.

-/-/-

Noah had left to go see her mom and brought Daniel with her. I thought it was cute how she wanted him to be by her side when she meets her. They were gonna meet Noah mom at some diner in town while the rest of us stayed back at Zach's house.

We had been here about an hour before deciding to go out and get some food. "We should probably bring your siblings." I say to Zach.

"Sure." He says. "Reese, Ryan, you two wanna come with us?" Zach asks. Reese looks up at me with a cute smile and nods. "Ryan?"

"Yeah I'll come." He says as we all head out the front door.

-/-/-

We arrived at this place with big windows, brick walls, cosy seats and a friendly feel to it. We took our seats at this big table near the back of the diner as the song Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato played softly through the speakers scattered around the building.