Chapter Eight | Home Town

The last week that we spent in Los Angeles was amazing. It definitely wasn't goodbye since we pretty much spent all of it with the boys. I had gotten so close with them all in that time. There was something special about each of them.

Daniel was just an innocent little child who tried to teach me to play the guitar, but it failed miserably. Jonah was a good video game opponent. He was a pretty good advice giver too and was there to talk to all the time. Jack was like a best friend to me, he was crack up and there was never a moment of silence with him. Zach was a little prankster and got the most out of everything. Corbyn was obviously adorable, and I couldn't get enough of him.

Noah and I arrived back home yesterday night. My parents and brother were there to meet me when I arrived. So was my puppy. He is a little white golden retriever and was a bundle of energy. His name was Blue since when I got him he had a blue collar and whenever I saw him I just called him that... I guess it's just stuck ever since then.

My house was out in the countryside. I liked it out there because it wasn't in the big hustle and bustle of the city. It was two stories high and made from white bricks. It wasn't the fanciest place, but it was what I called home. The property was hidden by several trees and inside was nice and snug. We usually had the fire on and the hallway had all our baby photos on the walls. I was near several mountain's and I had a few paddocks with tall grass.

I slept in the next day with my Blue snuggled up beside me. Eventually I got up, and was just in time to see mom head off to work. My mom looked good for her age. People would usually think that she was My sister, but no. She had long brown hair that was a little lighter than my colour. Her eyes were dark and she had defined cheekbones. People said that she was really beautiful, and they were right. Mom worked as a real estate agent, and was good at her job.

"Hey Kelsey." Dad smiles tying up his shoe laces.

"Hey." I say. "Where're you going?"

"I'm headed off into town for awhile. I got a few things to do, and I won't be back till late."

My dad was also had dark hair, like mine. Although he was the only one in my family with blazing blue eyes. I was really jealous since I've always wanted blue eyes. He had a small beard, but it looked good. His accent was thick since he grew up in Tennessee.

"Oh that reminds me, I'm going to be back later tonight as well." Mom says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Work." She says.

I groan. "I just get back and now you're all busy."

Mom looks at me with a sigh. "Sorry Kels, it's just how it is. I'll make it up to you. How about pizza?"

"Mom. I've been in Los Angeles for almost three weeks and I haven't had a parent to cook for me. All I've eaten is pizza and Carl's Jr." I laugh. Dad chuckles.

"Get Mason to cook." She says referring to my older brother.

Mason was twenty two and worked as a P.E teacher at my old High School. He had brown eyes, short dirty brown hair and an athletic body. We got along most of the time, but when he would beat me in Call Of Duty all hell would break loose.

"Hmm okay then." I say.

"Bye hun." Dad and mom both say at the same time.