Chapter Ten | ME-N-U

Now your probably wondering if John allowed me and Noah to crash the tour... The answer was yes.

I was super excited to be able to join them and hang with the boys nearly everyday, but I also felt a tiny bit bad because the tour was meant just for the boys. But there will be those days when it is just them and days with just us girls.

I jumped on the tour bus with my back pack and another bag full of my things. We were on the bus with Eben, Jazmine, Bill, and Stacey. Well for now, at least. Bill is the driver of the boy's bus, he was a chill guy. I mean, he has to deal with the boys for a month.

Noah had the vlog camera in her right hand facing us both. "Guys, so like I tweeted last night, I am going on tour with the boys and Jazmine. We are all ready to leave for Detroit." She says into the camera. Eben jumps up from the couch and takes her bag. She turns the camera to him. "Eben!" She smiles. Eben places her stuff at the back, then does the same with my bag and walks up to the camera.

"Morning Shining Stars." He cheers.

"I will see you guys when we are heading to Detroit." Noah smiles at the camera before shutting it off.

"You guys are sleeping here," Eben says pointing to two bunks.

I nod and smile at him. "Ok cool."

"You guys settled?" Bill says hopping into the bus.

"Yep. One second." Noah says running out the bus to go see her family before she left. I had already said my goodbyes to my family earlier that morning before they dropped me off. Yeah it was gonna suck being away from home, but I mean this is tour. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I see Noah run up to Katherine with a big smile on her face as she starts a conversation with her. I look at the time on my phone and see that it was two minutes till eleven am. The excitement started to bubble up inside me as Noah skipped back into the bus.

"You girls ready?" Bill asks from the drivers seat. Noah and I exchange excited glances at each other before nodding like crazy.

"Hell yeah." I cheer as the bus engine starts.

-/-/-

I lean against the bunks while switching on the vlog camera. Noah and I had decided to video as much of tour as possible for YouTube. The camera starts to film and I make my way over to Noah and Eben who were playing an intense game of Speed. Noah found this game complicated, and I had tried to explain it to her several times before.

"What's happening Noah?" I ask. She didn't take her eyes off of the cards as she spoke.

"We are I think halfway to Detroit. In a bus it takes like six hours so we have managed to stay alive for three already." She explains. Eben's pile was done in his hand. "Does that mean you won?" Noah laughs.

He shrugs. "I guess."

I turn the vlog camera off as the bus comes to a sudden stop. "Pit stop!" Bill yells. I was glad we were stopping since I could meet up with the boys, and that I could get some food. I had already eaten nearly all the snacks on the bus already.. but you can't blame me, I'm a growing lady who needs her food.

We jump out of the bus and see a little town which I think was just passed London. Eben runs up to the boys and they walk into a cafe across the street from where we parked.

"Are we gonna do the outfit of the day?" I ask. Noah nods her head and shows off her outfit to the camera. "Who are you wearing?"