Chapter Twenty Six | Live Streams & Swimming Holes

The next day I had woken up along with Corbyn who had stayed the night. He told me that the rest of the boys were here and had probably slept on the couches downstairs.

I got up and changed into a grey t-shirt and some ripped mom jeans. My hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing black and white vans.

I walk downstairs looking at the couches that the boys were laying on. I smile at how cute they all looked when they were sleeping. I press my finger against my lips to tell Corbyn to be quiet. He nods as I quietly creep up to the boys. I go over to Jack who was sleeping before nodding towards Jonah and Zach. I grab a pillow and Corbyn does the same.

"One... two.. three!" I cheer as both Corbyn and I start to attack the boys with pillows. They all groan as we continue to bash them with pillows. Jack reaches his arms out and snatches the pillow from my grip and somehow manages to flip me onto the couch. We switch rolls and he smacks me with the cushion.

Let's just say that my idea didn't really go as planned.

I try to steal the pillow from Jack but fail miserably. He ends up falling beside me laughing his head off. He throws the pillow at Corbyn who was still attacking the others. I could feel Jack's curls beside me as we both lay on the couch together. I turn to face him.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning Kels." He says with a smile.

-/-/-

Daniel had now decided to join us and the boys were doing a mashup for their Instagram page. I was on my a hover board filming them. Daniel was on the piano while the others were singing. The mashup comes to an end and I stop the video.

"What are we captioning it?" I chirp.

"Well you need to say this week's words are See You Again, dedicated to a friend of ours, get better soon." Jonah says. I nod and type it in. The thought of Norman comes into my mind. I sure hope that gets better soon.

Suddenly I hear Noah's voice come from behind us. "That was really sweet, but you don't need to act like he is okay." She says placing her hair behind her ear.

I sigh. "He is okay Noah,"

"No he isn't Kels, and it's okay to say he isn't," She claims. I hated it when Noah felt like this. I mean, who doesn't hate it when their best friend is like this?

"Noah..." Zach mumbles.

"I am going to run, see you guys at the hospital," She says grabbing her water bottle and her phone.

"Can we come?" Zach asks.

"Do you guys even run?" She asks placing head phones in her back pocket and letting the headphones hang. She grabs one piece and places it in her ear.

I try to hold in a laugh and the boys look to me. "What?" Corbyn asks.

"I just can't picture you guys running..." I say giggling to myself.

"Well who ever can run is welcomed too," She says walking to the door. Daniel follows her and Jack tags along too. They close the door after themselves, leaving me and the other three alone.