Chapter Twenty | The Cold Shoulder

AN: This chapter is probably gonna be longer then usual, but I hope y'all still enjoy. :) Also, at one point the speech marks might look different but just ignore that cuz that cuz my iPad updated, it's weird. And the photo above is goals I seriously love Corbyn and Christina <3

-/-/-

The concert had finished now, and we were all chilling in our hotel room. I had posted videos from the night on my Snapchat Story and Cole had replied back to a few of them saying how lucky I was.

Cole: so... the blond one is 'bean' right?

He asks with a picture of him laying in bed. I send him one back of me.

Kelsey: yep. Anddddd I date him now. You proud?

I see Corbyn looking at me from across the room. I smile at him and he nods back. He then walks over and sits next to me.

"Who're talking to?" He asks.

"Oh, just my friend." I say as a notification came up on my screen with Coles name on it. Corbyn looks at his name with an eyebrow raised. I unlock my phone and open the message. It was a picture of him still in bed without a shirt on with the caption saying; Woo that's my girl! <3

"Just a friend huh." Corbyn says getting up from his seat without another word.

Great.

-/-/-

The rest of the night I had Corbyn giving me the cold shoulder and I didn't even do anything wrong. It kinda pissed me off since he had no good reason to do that. I hadn't even explained to him that Cole is just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

Noah rolled around beside me trying to smack the alarm clock off. I slapped her arm telling her to do it faster since that noise was getting annoying way to fast. Finally she switched the alarm off. It was currently four am and we had to be on the set of the Today Show with the boys soon.

Noah jumped out of bed with energy inside her... Energy I didn't have. I'm definitely not a morning person, and I was still annoyed about having been given the cold shoulder. I cover the sheets over my head as she switches on the lights and opens the door to the hotel room. I heard the boys walk in and the door close behind them.

"You know I need to get changed..." I hear Noah say.

"We see that," Jack states. I peak my head out from under the covers to see Noah by her suitcase and pulling out her outfit for the day. She takes some black leggings and her white and black vans. She keeps her Daniel merch hoodie on and grabs a culture kings hat. She places it on and brushes her hair.

"You ready?" She yells to me from the bathroom as Corbyn walks over to me. He flicks the covers off of me and I groan before flinging them back over my body.

"We will catch up with you guys soon," Corbyn says flicking the covers back off of me, grabbing my arm and lightly pulling me out of bed. Noah nods and leaves with the boys following behind her. The door closes and Corbyn turns to me.

"Kelsey don't be painful. Get ready, were going in five minutes." He says coldly. I roll my eyes and go to my suitcase.

"Just go without me, I'll come soon." I say.

"Trust me, it's tempting." He groans. I look up at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What's your deal Corbyn?" I ask getting my clothes out.

"You know exactly what's my problem. You messaging other guys already? Am I seriously that boring?" He asks.

"Okay listen here buddy, you skip to conclusions way to fast. You didn't even see what we were talking about-" I say raising my voice a little.