Chapter Twenty Four | 911

Corbyn had left a day or two after the party. He didn't go because of what happened that night, it was just that he was needed in New York with the boys.

Noah had come back to Toronto now, and I decided to tell her about what happened between Cole and Corbyn. "I had a feeling that something like that would happen when they met each other." She says.

We were near the old gazebo on the little hill behind my house. It had always been our little spot since we were little and we usually came here to chill.

"What's up with us making friend with assholes. I mean, Arthur and Cole use to be our best friends and now it seems as if they are our worst enemies."

Noah's phone buzzed for the hundredth time today. "Your phone has been buzzing all day what is going on?" I ask.

"Just Daniel." She says. It was a pretty obvious lie though.

"Phone," I command holding my hand out. She shakes her head looking suspicious. "Noah, I know when my best friend is lying. Now hand it over honey." I say jumping on top of her reaching for the phone. Somehow I managed to get the phone from her, so I sprinted down the hill reading the stuff on her phone. I suddenly stop in my tracks. "You're getting hate?" I say feeling a little hurt that people would do that to a person like Noah.

"One person." She says, lying yet again.

"Noah stop lying to me. Have you told Daniel?" I ask. She shakes her head and twirls the ring on her finger from the day we found the snake. I suddenly feel the phone in my hand vibrate. "Speaking of the devil.." I say holing her phone up to see that Daniel was trying to video call her. She nods to say that I could answer it. "Hey Dani." I chirp. He was laying on his hotel bed shirtless and I assumed he was the only one in there.

"Oh hey, Kels... Noah there?" He asks. I nod and pass her the phone.

"Hey Nugget," He chirps. Noah smile and walks away from me to talk to him. He sometimes called her nugget. I found it cute even though it reminded me of chicken nuggets...

I watch her hoping that she would tell him about the hate she was getting. I mean, that's kinda a big deal. Especially since it was a big group of limelights doing this. Usually the limelights were all a big happy family and there was barley any hate, so I hope that all this will blow over soon.

Noah finishes her chat with Daniel before walking back over to me. "Did you tell him?" I ask.

"Yeah... he didn't seem impressed." She says. I raise an eyebrow at her not knowing if I should believe her or not. trying to convince her. I guess if she didn't tell him then, he's sure to find out soon.

I nod at her. "Wanna go back to yours?" I ask.

"Sure."

-/-/-

We walk into the cameras frame wearing aprons and holding a weird kitchen essential. "What is up my shining stars," Noah smiles. I poke my tongue out at the camera.

"Today Kels and I are going to be doing a cooking video and knowing us it will not end well," Noah says.

"We are going to try baking brownies because they seem simple," I explain. Noah nods looking at my chef hat before laughing. I probably looked like an idiot since it wasn't on properly.