Chapter Thirteen | Cheater

We had now arrived in Seattle and everyone was going through their normal backstage routine. There were sound checks, setting up the merch stand and the meet and greet backdrop etc.

I loved the tour life. There was always such a good vibe to it, and I got to hang out with my favourite people pretty much 24/7.

Eben and Noah were on the stage being complete douche bags for today's vlog. They were trying to play the instruments and I'm going to honest, they were pretty crap. I was sitting in the place where the crowd would be, while filming them both on my Snapchat.

Noah grabbed a guitar and sat on a stool by the edge of the stage and faced me still holding the vlog camera. "Hi everyone, I am Noah Faith Lakeheart and I'm opening for Eben today," She says.

"WOO," Jade yells from the merch booth.

I clap my hands and cheer for her. "I love you Noah!" I laugh pretending I was a fan.

"I know I am amazing, but y'all need to calm down," Noah says before coughing before continuing her amazing performing skills. "The song I will be singing for you guys today is called Mary Had A Little Lamb." I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow," She sings. "That is how it goes, right?"

"Are you stealing our thunder Lakeheart?" Jack yells.

"Uh excuse me, young sir, I'm trying to perform please may you get off the stage," Noah says in a weird voice with her lips pursed. Jack laughs and jumps off stage, but before he could do anything Jonah runs up behind him and taps Jack on the shoulder.

"Daniel needs you bro, like now." He says directly at Jack not giving anyone else a glance. I raise an eyebrow. Was he okay?

"Wha.. What's wrong with him. Is he sick?" Noah says standing up immediately and putting the guitar down.

"Look, Noah, I think he just needs space from you right now. Can you leave for today or something? We will call you when your needed." Jonah says flicking his head away from her. She stares at him looking a little insulted.

"What did I do? Let me talk to Dani. Is he sick? Jonah, please tell me." She mutters. I could tell that she was worried and I was starting to feel that way too.

"Noah, Jonah is right just leave for today or something." Daniel's brother Tyler comes up to us. I could see they were being nice about whatever had just happened. I tilt my head confused at the situation.

What has she done to make everyone try and kick her out?

-/-/-

Noah and I walked onto the bus and I was trying to help her figure out what was going on.

"Maybe he feels homesick? Or maybe he's..." I mumble trying to think of something. I stare at Noah who looked upset that she had done something wrong. I sigh and take a seat on the couch. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I pulled it out. My face turned confused when I saw Noah's older brother Nate's name appear on my phone screen. "Why is your brother calling me?"

Instantly Noah snatches the phone from my hand and answers the call. "Nate?" She asks. For a second it was quiet, but then she talked again. "Slow down man gesh..." She says grabbing her phone from her pocket. It was full of messages from her manager, her dad, Katherine and Nate, along with a whole bunch of other missed calls. Noah puts Nate on speaker and goes to twitter.

"What's happening?" I ask but Noah ignores me as she stares at her phone confused. I bend down to read some of the tweets on her screen.