Chapter Three | Angel Boy

Around fifteen minutes later, I decided to call Noah. She had disappeared in the crowds and I lost her... I know, I'm such a great best friend.

Logan was filming for his vlog as I pressed Noah's contact and called her. I waited for about thirty seconds before I heard her slightly worried voice appear on the other side of the line.

"Kels! Are you ok? Where are you?" She asks frantically.

"Calm your tits I'm fine! Where the heck are you?" I ask hearing voices in the background. "...and who are you with?"

Noah laughs softly. "I'm with Why Don't We." She says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why Don't We?"

"A band that Logan's friends with, when I lost you I ended up with them, oh and we're in the hotel room."

"Okay I'll see you soon," I smile.

"Bye loser," She teases before ending the call. I put my phone back into my pocket and turn to Logan who was still talking to his camera.

"I'm going to find Noah," I say grabbing my vlog camera from off of the couch.

"Oh, she's in your room," He states. I look at him confused.

"You knew that how?"

"I gotta message from Jack. Him and the boys are with her."

"Is Jack a guy from that band Noah was talking about?" I ask feeling a little stupid. Logan stares at me with his eyes wide.

"That band Noah was talking about is called Why Don't We, and yes. There's five of them, Jack's one of the five." Logan says. I nod slowly. "I thought you would've known them," He exclaims talking to me and the camera.

"Nope, I guess I will soon though. Catch you later Logan." I wave heading out the door.

"Later!" He calls after me.

-/-/-

It wasn't that long of a walk to the hotel room. I bumped into a few people that knew me, but not many. I scanned the door numbers till I got to our one. I could hear voices laughing and talking inside and for some reason I felt a little nervous.

Usually I was a complete people lover, but for some reason this felt a little different. Shrugging it off, I opened the door and walked in. The first thing I saw was Noah. She was sitting crossed legged on the corner of her bed, now with her eyes on me.

"Kelsey!" She cheers as I close the door behind me. I slowly creep forwards till I was in the middle of the room. I felt like someone in a movie when they find something new. Like how they quietly look around examining everything around them as if they had just found Never Land.

"Hey Noah.." I mutter looking at the five boys who had scattered themselves around the hotel room.

"These guys are Why Don't We," She says with a slight smirk.

"Hey, I'm Jack," A voice says from a nearby table. I turn to get a better look at him. He had a small nose piercing, pretty brown eyes and poofy curly hair that for some reason I really wanted to ruffle.

"Hey... I'm Kelsey," I mutter awkwardly to the good looking boy in front of me.

Gesh I'm really not good at first impressions.

"That is Zach," Jack says nodding towards the younger looking boy with perfect skin, nicely styled brown hair and glowing brown eyes.

"Hi," Zach smiles.

"...over there is Jonah," Jack says pointing to the tallest boy out of them all. Jonah had a sharp jawline, brown hair and blue, almost grey eyes.

He didn't say anything. Instead he just smiled and raised his eyebrows at me. I do the same back.

"Next to him is Daniel," Jack continues. I look the Daniel boy. Let's be honest, he was adorable. Clear blue eyes, a small tooth gap between his two front teeth and soft looking brown hair.

"Hey," He says with a grin. I feel myself smiling back.

"Hi," I say this time a little less awkward.

"...and that over there is Corbyn," Jack finishes. My eyes now fell upon him. And holy crap...

Was this kid sent down by angels??

He was taller then me, but then again who wasn't? His messy blonde hair was ruffled up but still looked good. His eyes were a crystal blue and his fingers were occupied by several rings.

A goofy smile spreads across my face and I couldn't stop it... gosh I felt like an idiot right now.

"Hey," He says with a gorgeous grin taped to his face. I think I might have zoned out looking at this beautiful creature, because a few seconds later I heard Noah calling me back to reality.

"Kels?" She asks. I felt all eyes on me and I tried to stop my cheeks from going a hot red.

"Oh, umm.. hi?" I say as if I had just learnt to speak English. Corbyn gives a light laugh as Noah shakes her head laughing too.

Oh gosh... smooth Kels, smooth.