Chapter Seven | Party & Bullshit

Dedicated to Deven, you know who you are.

-/-/-

Finally, I woke up to a good sleep in. That doesn't usually happen to me. Well not lately anyway. Back in Toronto I usually could sleep in as long as I wanted and it wouldn't be a bother to anyone unless I was going to be late to school. But I don't go there anymore soo..

I sit up in my covers and take my phone from the bedside table. Romeo was snuggled up to me and looked like a purring ball of fluff. Ever since I had been hanging out with the wdw boys I have been getting way more notifications from social media. To be honest, I actually wasn't that surprised though.

I unlock my phone and go into Snapchat. I had three messages, one from Noah, my brother and Corbyn. I decided to open my brothers one first.

Mason: your fucking puppy pissed on my bed

I laugh before replying back.

Kelsey: that means he likes you

Next to open was Corbyn's. It wasn't a message, instead it was a photo of him still in bed without a shirt on captioned 'morninggg'. I smile and send one back. I kinda flinched when I saw the camera was already facing me.

Gesh how do I end up looking like I've been attacked by a bear over night?

I try to tame my hair and get rid of the bags under my eyes before sending a photo of me back. I poke my tongue out and take the picture captioning it 'hello bean'.

Then last but not least I opened Noah's. It was a selfie of her sipping a drink at some cafe with the caption 'morning runs, I missed you.' I smile remembering how she use to try and get me to run with her, but I politely declined. I send her a message back.

Kelsey: Where tf are you? I wanna drink too.

She replies pretty much as soon as I sent it.

Noah: The cafe where we went with Alex for my birthday last year.

Kelsey: ok I'll meet you there soon?

Noah: k see you soon.

I got out of bed still on my phone. Somehow I had found myself on this website called Rumour Patrol. My eyebrows raised when I saw Noah's name in a title that read; Is Noah Faith Lakeheart already moving on from ex Arthur Ranley?

I roll my eyes before sending the link so Noah. There was a video attached to the link, so I decided to watch it. There was a man onscreen with blonde hair and a trimmed beard along with a lady who had her dark hair styled neatly as she started to talk about Noah.

"Has youtube star, Noah Faith already moved on from Arthur Ranley with Daniel Seavey star of Why Don't We? All coming up on Rumour Patrol."

People these days will seriously skip to conclusions way to fast just to get some gossip.

"She broke up with Arthur a day ago and this is what happens?" The guy says.

"I don't blame her, he sounded like a dick. Not to mention Daniel is adorable we all have to admit that." The lady smiles. I giggle at how people were already being savage towards Arthur.