Chapter Nine | Big Plans

I stare at them all in shock. What? Why? When?

"Uhhh... Excuse me?" I mutter choking on my sentence.

"You heard him right." Daniel says sounding hurt.

I stare at them all still with my mouth open. "When did this happen?" I finally manage to say.

"Well, we're having a show in Toronto tomorrow night and Daniel over here couldn't stop talking about Noah.." Zach starts.

"We finally made him get the guts to ask her out." Corbyn explains.

"So we went to find her, and when we did Daniel asked." Jonah finishes.

"Wait... You just asked her?" I ask. Daniel shakes his head.

"Well not exactly." He mutters. I look at Corbyn who was standing beside me with an eyebrow raised before turning back to Daniel.

"What did you do Dani?"

He sighs. "Well... Her family was home so I asked if I could just have a private word with her. So she took me to her room and was really confused. But then..."

"Then?"

"I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away."

I stare at him in amazement. "Woah, you really just cut to the chase didn't you."

"Hahah, that's what I said." Zach laughs.

"Then what happened?" I ask now really interested.

"She said it wouldn't work because of tour. I then tried to tell her that it would, but she wouldn't listen and told me to leave... So I did." He mutters turning to Blue to try and avoid eye contact.

I start to feel bad for him. I mean, poor Dani.

"Before we left I went up and talked to her." Jack says from the couch.

"What'd you say?" I ask.

"I said that we were in Toronto one more day and we had a show tomorrow. I told her that I'd message her the details and that she could decide if she wanted to lie to herself again or not."

"Lie to herself?" I repeat.

"Yeah. I mean, everyone knows that her and Daniel have feelings for each other. She just doesn't admit it and she lies to herself saying that she doesn't." Jack explains. I nod and turn to Daniel.

"I'm sorry Dani... I'll talk to her and see what I can do. Maybe I can even get her to the show tomorrow." I say. Daniel puts a small smile on and nods.

"Thanks Kelsey."

Suddenly the front door swings open and incomes my brother, Mason. He looks at me, and then the five strangers in his house. "Does mom and dad know about this?" He asks.

I roll my eyes. "Mason, these boys are Why Don't We. They're a super cool band." I smirk. Mason nods and waves.

"Umm, hi?" He mutters. The boys wave politely before Mason walks past us all and goes into the kitchen.

-/-/-

The next day I message Noah about what happened the night before. They boys didn't leave till late, and I was real tired still. Yeah, I had a sleep in that lasted till four the next day, but it was worth it. But it was now the weekend so all my family was home.