Chapter Twenty Nine | Merry Christler

It was finally now one of my favourite times of the year... Christmas. I mean, who doesn't love it? You wake up to presents under the Christmas tree and feast on meals with your family and close friends.

Noah, Alexander and I had a brilliant idea to host Christmas this year. That means the boys, Noah, Alexander, and my family would turn up to our new LA house to celebrate. Of corse we invited Eben and August as well, we could just leave them two out.

Christmas music was blasting through our speakers and we had three huge gazeboes in the backyard that had lights hanging from them along with chairs and tables underneath for everyone.

We had Christmas lights and inflatable snowman with a tree in the front yard. Noah and I always went hard out on Christmas, I guess it was some sort of untold tradition we had.

For Christmas Eve it was just the boys, Alexander, Noah and I. My family and Noah's were staying at our house. Katherine was rooming with us girls while my parents and Blue were in my room. Noah's Dad, my brother and Noah's brothers were staying in her room. The other families were somewhere in the boy's house.

We did most of the sweet cooking already, and had to do the dinner tomorrow.

The boys, Noah, Alex and I were all in the living room giving each other our Secret Santa's. Except it wasn't really secret, so i guess it was just Santa. All of the adults were out at dinner and the siblings were in the boy's house.

"So who is next?" Zach chirps. Alexander had gone first and she had got something for Jonah. She got him a sweatshirt in black with white stripes on the sleeves and white harry potter glasses and his lightning bolt. Of corse he lost his shit when he saw the Harry Potter stuff... he's such a potter head.

Jack puts his hand up and then shuffles over to Alex. "The girls told me you like romantic stuff," He pulls out a rose, "I tried my best to come up with a cute pun but something kept pricking me from inside so I got stuck." He winks and we all laugh. He brings out a present wrapped in brown wrapping paper and a red bow. She smiles and unwraps it to reveal a little heart necklace with a cute quote on it.

"Naw thank you, Jack," She smiles. He winks again before sitting back where he was. Noah goes next and passes Zach a small gift. He opens it revealing an olive world tour tag hoodie from Dangerous women merch. It was pretty obvious that Zach adored Ariana. They hug before Zach passes Jack a bag.

Jack opens the bag and pulls out a Thrasher jersey and colorful wheels for his skateboard. Jack grins and thanks Zach. Jonah goes next and gives me a present.

He gives me a K board with photos covering the letter. He also gave me a t-shirt saying; Me Sarcastic, Never.

I hug Jonah and thank him before sitting up and giving Daniel his gift. He opened it to see a light pink cap with a musical note on the side. He smiles and puts it on after thanking me.

Daniel went to Corbyn next. Which was the last one for the night. He gave him a League Of Legends mouse and a keyboard.

"No way thank you!" Corbyn says. I pick up all the wrappers off of the void and place them in the trash.

"Are we going to go to sleep soon?" Zach asks. I yawn looking at the time. It was already ten pm and we were in charge of putting the younger siblings to bed.

"I guess we should get the younger siblings to sleep. I better get Norman back here," Noah says.

"Then Zach can go to sleep," Corbyn teases. We all laugh.

"Yeah but I do need to get up early to cook, we all do." I say.

-/-/-

In Canada, Noah and I always made gingerbread houses. We started this tradition when we were younger and it never seamed to fade away. Noah couldn't help me with it this year though since she was on cooking the dinner with all the moms. So that left Corbyn and I to make the gingerbread house look flawless. It was kinda failing though since I had ended up with icing on my nose and Corbyn was nibbling on some of the gingerbread parts.