Twenty One | VMA's

I pushed the couch in position, with Noah nearly squashing my feet in the process. We had moved most of our things in apart from our beds. We were sleeping on air beds or in the boy's house. While we moved into our new home. Finally we had all of our furniture and everything on the walls and had moved in fully. I fell back on the couch looking around at our house.

"We did it!" Alex cheers. I sigh with relief as I feel Noah rest her head on my shoulder. Alex joined us and we all looked at the TV in front of us.

"You guys should get changed soon..." Alex says reminding me of what tonight was.

Noah had been invited to the VMAs and was allowed to bring someone along with her. She had chosen me since we were pretty much a team.

Knock knock knock!

The front door was already open. I sat up and stood to see the boys walking in. "We came to give house welcoming gifts before the VMAs." Zach chirps. The boys also had an invite to the VMAs but we weren't seated with them.

Corbyn comes over and kisses me before hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my head. Jonah hands me a sign of Why Don't We.

I smile and leave Corbyn to put it on the counter. "Thanks boys."

"A BIGGER POOL!" Zach squeals walking off outside to our backyard. Jack hugs me and gives Noah and I a box. I knew what it was already. It was the mugs we had ordered.

"Why thank you Jack." I say as Noah puts them on the counter. He nods at me.

"Anytime Kels."

"Okay... out boys, we have to get changed," Noah says ushering for the boys to get out.

"Are we meeting at the red carpet?" Daniel asks. Noah nods.

"We better hurry..." Jack says walking off outside. I grab Corbyn's hand and pull him close to me and kiss him.

"Later bean." I say. Jonah waves us goodbye and runs out with the others, shutting the door.

I was starting to get really hyped up for the VMas tonight. I mean, this is the freaking VMAs I'm talking about.

I walk into the bathroom connecting mine and Noah's room. Noah's MacBook starts playing the song Young, Dumb, & Broke by Khalid as we start to get ready.

I walk to my bed that had my outfit spread on it. It was a long red dress that had no sleeves. It was strapless and it looked good on me. I wore converse sneakers since you couldn't see my shoes because of the dress.

"Young, dumb, young, young dumb and broookee!" I sing as I twirl around with my dress on. "Does this work?" I ask twirling.

"Stunning!" Noah say as Alex starts to curl her hair. I sit opposite her and start to do her makeup. The song LA Devotee comes on and I nod my head along to the song while mouthing the words as I place some mascara on Noah's lashes.

"DRINK WHITE WINE IN THE BLUSHING LIGHT!" I sing. Noah would have to put my hair in a loose high bun and paint my nails while Alex did my makeup before we left.

"JUST ANOTHER LA DEVOTTE!" Noah sings back.

Tonight was going to be fun.