Come Fly With Me

Sorry I didn't upload in a while! Hope you like it!

:* Kristen

Kristen's P.O.V

"Here take this shirt" I said throwing it to Niall. We're leaving in 2 hours and Niall still hasn't finished packing. "No need to be so rough" he replied stuffing the shirt in his suitcase. "Oh am sorry, but I am not the one who hasn't finished packing when we're leaving in a little while". "Fine, fine" he replied putting his hands up in defeat.

I threw him some of his red shirts and cardigans. "Do we have enough clothes for two weeks?" I asked getting up. "Umm, we have enough clothes to last us two months" he replied coming my way and helping me get up. "I just want to make sure you have enough clothes babe" I said grabbing his hand. "Thanks honey" he replied kissing my cheek.

I picked up my clothes from the bed that I would change into and made my way to the bathroom. I decided to wear my denim shorts, a dark blue tank top and a beige cardigan and my brown gladiators. I looked at my scar on the side on my stomach, remembering that awful day. A tear escaped from my eye and as I kept staring at the scar.

I felt Niall's arms on my hips and he turned me around to be facing him. "You always look beautiful no matter what" he said and wiped my cheek with his thumb. I gave him a weak smile and just looked down at my feet. I looked up at him and tried to speak, "But-" I tried to say something but he just put his finger on my lips, "But nothing, you're beautiful to me and that's what matters" he said smiling. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist since he was taller than me and gave him a squeeze. "Do you need any help?" he asked grabbing my tank top. "Sure" I replied smiling, "Arms up" he commanded and I followed to what he said.

I laughed as he poked my stomach when he finished with the tank top. I slipped into my cardigan and shorts and brushed my teeth. I decided to just leave my hair down and applied a little of make-up. I walked out the bathroom and saw Niall AGAIN on his laptop, gosh this boy needs to stop tweeting. "Let's do a twitcam before we leave" he begged smiling. "I don't think that's a good idea" I replied looking for my phone. I saw him typing estacticly on his laptop then smiling up at me when he finished. "Hi everyone! It's me Niall Horan doing a quick twitcam, me and the lads are leaving to Australia for two weeks to start off our world tour! My amazing girlfriend, Kristen, is here with me but she is too shy to come on the camera, why don't we convince her", he said with a devilish grin.

He put his camera on the bed to be facing me but I quickly moved away from the webcam, he slowly came walking to me grinning. "Don't do it, you know what I can do to you" I said backing away until I hit the wall. "Ohh babe am just coming to give you a hug" he said putting his arms out. "Niall, I will bite you" I said. Before I could get away from his grasp he got a hold of me and threw me over his shoulders "Niall James Horan! If you don't put me down this instant I swear I will bite you in the arse!" I said pinching his back.

"Hey everyone! Sorry for leaving you like that, but I needed you to see my beautiful girlfriend, this is her first twitcam and I am so excited to go on tour with her" he said then turned around for me to be facing the webcam. "Umm hi everyone! This is a really a weird way of doing a twitcam but thanks for the nice tweets, love ya", I said trying to not be to awkwad.

"Niall!! Are you guys ready yet?? We gotta head out already!?" I heard Liam from downstairs. "Yeah, we'll be down in a minute" he said with me still on his shoulders. "Okay well bye everyone, we'll try to do another twitcam when were in Australia, for now I'll keep you posted by tweeting! Do you have anything to say babe?" Niall asked me again turning around for me to be facing the camera. "Bye everyone! Love you all!" I said waving.

Niall quickly logged off and turned off his laptop and let me get off his shoulder. "Well that went well" he said and kissed my forehead. "Yeah that was amazing" I said sarcastically still looking for my phone. "Next time, we'll do it without rushing" he said grabbing our luggages. "Fine" I simply replied, now looking under the bed.

"Have you se-" I got up and saw Niall waving my phone grinning like an idiot. "Looking for this" he said holding up my phone. "Thanks babe" I said reaching out for my phone but he moved it away quickly. "You get the phone for a kiss" he said. I quickly smashed my lips against his and grabbed my phone before he could do anything else. I grabbed my luggage and rushed out of the room smiling. "Babe, if you keep standing there, were never gonna make out flight" I said and smiled walking downstairs.

I went downstairs to meet everyone and their luggage. "It's about time" Liam said looking at me and Niall. "Oh am sorry, someone made me do a twitcam" I said glaring at Niall. He winked at me and gave me his adorable smile. "Okay, let's just get our luggage into the car and get to the airport, we don't want to be late" Liam said picking up his luggage. We all jumped into the car with Lily and Liam in the front row, Harry and Zayn after and Niall and I in the back with of course Louis driving and Eleanor in the front seat next to him.

I heard Liam say "Okay everyone, say cheese!" we all got positioned in front of the camera and then a flash went off. "Okay I am gonna post it on twitter" he said.

"Let's take one of us two" I said to Niall. "Sure babe" he replied taking out his phone. He took out phone out and positioned it to be facing us. Okay "one, two, three" SNAP! I looked at the picture and it looked adorable Niall's arm was around my shoulder and we were holding hands, "I love it" he said and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Me too" I replied when we backed away and kissed him on the nose. He pressed his screen a couple of times and then I felt my phone vibrate, it was from twitter.

*@NiallOfficial tagged you in a post!*

It was the picture we just took and he wrote a caption, *Aren't we adorable? We're on the way to the airport, wish us a safe flight! Love you @Kristenforreals!

I replied to him, *Don't worry babe, our flight will be fine! Love you @NiallOfficial.

After he looked up from his phone smiling and gave me a peck on the lips. "We're here!" Louis from the front shouted. "Finally! My bum has been killing me!" I heard Lily say. I laughed at her response and grabbed my bag and phone.

When I stepped out of the car I saw a humongous private jet! "No flacking way!?" I said and attacked Niall with a hug. "Yup" he said laughing. We saw Paul waiting for us at the staircase in front of the jet looking worried. He saw us and his face now looked mad. "Where have you guys been!!?", he asked leading us to the plane.

"You told us to be here at 12:00, its only 12:30" Liam said. "I know, we've been much later than that" Louis said. "Okay fine just get in the plane" Paul said pushing us onto the staircase. When I walked in I immediately went to the food stand. "Is someone hungry?" Niall asked from behind me. "Maybe" I said laughing evilly. "Okay let's actually get into the air and then you can eat" he said taking my hand. "But am soooo hungry" I complained.

He turned to me and pulled my hand and brought his lips to mine, I smiled during the kiss and I could feel Niall do the same. "Better?" he said. "Supper" I replied and took his hand again. "We sat in the biggest most comfortable chairs ever, it was Louis and Eleanor in front of us, Harry and Zayn behind us and Liam and Lily next to us.

Just as the captain announced we were about to leave, I quickly took my phone out and texted my mom that we were leaving and that I would call when we get to Australia. I took out a piece of gum and popped it into my mouth so that my ears wouldn't pop. Niall put his arm around me and I smiled just as I closed my eyes and feel asleep in his arms.

Finally uploaded this chapter! I couldn't think of anything to write, so hope you liked it!

Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen!

:* Kristen