Chapter 46

I looked over and saw who? Jake. Jake freaking Foushee.

Why's he even here? I didn't think he was into this music. God help me.

Please don't see me please don't see me please don't-

"Oh hey Hailey!" Jake saw me. Fuck.

"Heeeey Jake" I awkwardly slapped my hands together. "How ya doin'?"

"I'm doing great, actually. What about you?" He seems happy. I wonder why.

"Awesome" I said.

"Hey, Jacob! My man" Jake hugged Jacob and started talking to him, and I saw this as an opportunity to buy band merch.

I went to the merch table and got an Of Mice & Men shirt, a Bring Me The Horizon crewneck sweater, an All Time Low bracelet, and one of the tour shirts. Being As An Ocean didn't have that good of merch, and I already had their album, so I bought everything, put it in my bag, and went back to see Jacob and Jake standing together. Great.

This totally blows. Jacob is my best friend, not Jake's. And we came together, and he just leaves me like that! I can't believe him. And these are really dangerous concerts to just be alone at. I could be raped, or beat up, or mugged!

I walked over to one side of the stage near the wall and stood away from everyone else.

"Hey" Some guy stood next to me. He had a deep, manly voice, but he looked my age.

"Hey" I smiled politely. He was gorgeous, no denying it. But I had no attraction to him. He had flippy black hair, blue eyes brighter than Nash, and he was a lot taller than me. He had a lip piercing like mine, and an eyebrow piercing. He had some tattoos on his arms as well. He was dressed in black skinny jeans, a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, and black Vans. (A/N if you've ever seen Suicide Room, it's supposed to be Dominik from that.)

"What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Just being a loner, I guess. I came with my friend, but he saw my ex, and they're friends, and he ditched me." I laughed.

"Well, mind if I keep you company?"

"Depends. Name?" I smirked.

"Cody" He answered. "You?"

"Hailey" I answered. The crowd started screaming, and I looked to the stage to see that Being As An Ocean was getting set up.

"HOW ARE YOU ALL DOIN TONIGHT?!" Joel screamed into the mic. Tyler was on one side of the stage with his guitar, Ralph was on the other side with his bass guitar, and next to him was Michael. Connor of course was in the back with his drums.

The first song they played was Dear G-d. I could tell Cody liked them as much as I did. They were one of my favorite bands.

In all, they played Mediocre Shakespeare, This Loneliness Won't Be The Death Of Me, Humble Servant Am I, This Room Is Alive, The Poets Cry For More, and Natures.

While we waited for Of Mice & Men to play, Cody and I talked over the music coming from the speakers. The current song playing was some One For The Money by Escape The Fate.

"So, you from here?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm on some tour thing and we're here for a week."

"Oh, really? What kind of tour?"

"It's called Magcon Tour. I sing for it, along with other acts as well."

"Are you in a band?" He asked. I laughed.

"No, I wish." I said.

"Ive always wanted to be in a band. I can scream and sing. What would you want to do in a band?"